Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ladies I am rather worried about little Suzie, I did not see her lay down tonight and no one on Marestare saw her either. Did any of you see her down??

This is not a good sign
new_shocked.gif

oh thank goodness for that, thanks Diane. Today I was busy with the kids and horses that I couldn't watch as much as usual.

Thanks Diane. I guess I don't agree with the reasoning, but will accept
default_smile.png
i'll just try to remember to keep checking on here for her.

I thought thats why they moved the thread. Maybe it was annoying some people how often it was being posted in?

I haven't seen Suzie lay down at all when I have been watching. REEEEAAAALLLLYYY hoping she continues to keep her legs crossed. Tomorrow I will be gone most of the day (her night).

I will be busy to cos Alby is home, i will try to watch her on my phone.

Be good Suzie

Well I always click on the message board under Suzies's cam so it brings me straight here..we do chat about some strange unrelated horsey subjects though
default_laugh.png

bickies spring to mind lol..

4.27pm her time..Suzie is munching out in her paddock and looks happy
default_smile.png
not long until mum is back now girl i know your missing her
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank goodness you explained, I thought you hadn't gone
new_shocked.gif

All we can do is pray that she has pooped at the back, she came in at about 18.00pm. I haven't seen her lay down yet either
wacko.gif

I think Suzie's hay is in the right hand corner and it looks like shes looking out the door..I think shes muching not just stood looking out ..shes seems happy n settled 5.08am
default_yes.gif

I see it's been a quiet night for Suzie!
aktion033.gif
Good girl!!

Had a good time at the Horse Show. There were some good costumes but can't post pics since none of them were mine! I do have some on my FB though.

Here are my two little ones
biggrin.gif

DSCN4794-2.JPG

DSCN4902-2.JPG

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Suzie is still inside waiting to go out. Its 7:33 Suzie's time
smile.gif

Great costumes Megan ! very cute !!

Local time at Kings Park Miniatures:

TZ=10;locale="Aus";displayTime();Sun Oct 2 2011 : 9:00:26 am

Suzie is waiting to go out .
smile.gif
she look happy though
smile.gif

Hi all
default_smile.png
first time to get on here in a few days has an awesome time just got in from a kayak safari was so much fun!!! I almost cried when I saw my forum moved!!!! I am really cranky n upset about it! I cant believe they would do this to me while I am away!!! I will be sending an email hopefully later otherwise definitely when I get back n I will start a new thread.
default_sad.png
I can't believe they did this!! So glad suzie is still holding on for me

Thankyou all so much for watching!! Love to you all! Anna n Diane have a great time away! Renee I saw the post about eagle!! Going back to check what's up...

We are going on a jet boat ride later should be great
default_smile.png
only 2 days till we come back come on suz you can wait a few more days for me
default_smile.png
n Anna n Diane
default_smile.png

Thanks again everyone lov u

It is 12:20pm cam time and Suzie is out of her stable but the cam is still showing her stable and the stall door is open. Not sure how long it has been this way- I was just getting home and was able to check.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back