Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
Why have thay moved this thread............

Suzie had a visitor but I don't know who as my mum called me on my land line which always knocks of the internet. When I came back the cam had frozen with someone just leaving Suzie's stable. I hope she was fed cos she was eating her straw earlier.
new_shocked.gif

Morning/night all!! It looks like she is munching on hay now. I saw her pawing and her head is out of view but she seems to be munching? I have yet to see her care taker! I miss them every time somehow.

It's about 11pm Suzie time.. 9am my time.

I will be home all day. I had to pick up my son from school yesterday (second time this week) but this time he actually had a fever of 100+ so he didn't go to school today. It climbed to 102 and now back down to 100... He has a belly ache sometimes.. but seems to be ok other then that. He must have an odd bug or something. We have a horse show to go to this weekend where they will be having Halloween festivities (pumpkin carving, costume contests for both people and horses) and both my kids are supposed to be dressing up for it so I hope he is better by Saturday!

We gave Ricky a bath yesterday for the first time. He is so soft and glowing! I can't wait for his friend to be here! A few months and he will not be alone!

Suzie munching..not sure what but shes looks happy its 11.11 pm her time
default_smile.png

Im sure Ricky looks gorgeous after his bath..best have him looking his best for his new wifey
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Fluffy Butt!!!
laugh.gif

DSCN4753.JPG

DSCN4749.JPG

"Give me a kiss, Mommy.. then let me out!"

DSCN4752.JPG

When is Cassie coming home?? Anyone know the date?

OMG that profile is soooooooooooooo kissable
wub.gif

Cassie should be home next Tuesday I think, why Megan?

Im with Renee...that profile is to die for!! Love the fluffy butt!! I cant believe the "fluffy Butts" I have around here already and its still 90o !! :arg!

He loves kisses. Such a snuggly one, Ricky is.

I was wondering how much longer Suzie needed to hold out for her momma to come home. She is waiting patiently
yes.gif
Seems like she misses Cassie!

Evening all!

Golly having family to visit does rather ruin one's normal daily schedule. LOL!! Got carted off by the g/kids today to visit the Welsh Botanical Gardens - such a beautifully warm and sunny day too. Really enjoyed it, wandering about in a relaxing stroll, stopped for a cuppa and a snack, purchased some scrummy sweets, and delved amongst the bargain plants for sale, rescuing three that will hopefully burst into life next Spring!
default_yes.gif

It is nearly 3am - Suzie time - and Suz is down sternal snoozing. Poor girl must be wondering where her Momma has gone, but at least she is resting and hanging on to that baby. Soon be Friday and then only 4 more days until Cassie gets back. Keep those legs crossed Suzie - you can do it for your Momma!
default_yes.gif

ps - dont think it very fair to move Suzie to the back porch.
default_no.gif

I think it was of very poor taste to move her when her owner is on holiday and needs extra eyes
no.gif

Have you noticed that torpedo butt that she has going on tonight
no.gif
hold on Suzie and keep crossing your legs
yes.gif

She does look to be changing shape. She is looking around wondering were her Cassie is.

Big pee? She is up moving about. 3:38am her time

Ricky is so cute and charming
smile.gif
. how sweet giving out kisses.
cheekkiss.gif
I'm happy suzie is waiting. yet i still want to see that
517.gif
baby. any one have a name suggestion for a filly or colt ?

default_wub.png
Cutie fluffy but Ricky
default_wub.png
great pictures
default_aktion033.gif

Suzie laying flat out 1 eye open scratching her nose in the straw 5.08 am her time
default_smile.png

7:41am cam time- Suzie is waiting at the door for her breakfast

7:50am cam time- looks like Nathan switched the cam to the paddock and just poured Suzie's breakfast into her bucket.

Penny and Smartie are having a hay day running around.

I'm still sticking with my original suggestion for Suzie's bub
default_laugh.png

"In Conclusion' how could it be anything else for this grand 400+ thread?
default_new_rofl.gif

Plus it can be 'Connie' for a girl or 'Connor' for a boy!

Great names i like them both
smile.gif
. Connie, Connor i hope Suzie has a girl ! a name for a girl heaven spelled backwards Nevaeh or Kiara
smile.gif
. now a boy name maybe Deputy
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Back