Making them work for a living!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally

Reaction score
21july08-001460.jpg

Then having a bit of a play, terriers resent walking! :D :D

IMG_3604.jpg

Great idea, and great pictures!

It does seem wrong to me to have these fat and lazy beasts just hanging around in their pen all day long... So I keep telling my family I'm going to hitch up a horse to go get the groceries in town - gas prices are just out of control. (Maybe one day I'll actually do it!)

So nifty love the dogs in the baskets
default_biggrin.png

I love it!

Occasionally when we are unloading the hay from the truck, the horses are in the pasture with us and chomp on all the hay. Well sometimes I get tired of walkig back and forth, so I just slap a bale on my fat geldings rump and let him walk it to the hay shed. lol He's such a good sport.

default_new_shocked.gif
HAHAHA wow that is incredibly cute.

Those pics are priceless, what a good little work horse!! And adorable puppies too.
default_laugh.png

default_new_shocked.gif
HAHAHA wow that is incredibly cute.
Those pics are priceless, what a good little work horse!! And adorable puppies too.
default_laugh.png

Jack, the little black terrier is not cute
default_wink.png
he's 'ard! and uses the most dreadful language all the time. Thankfully he does not mean it, but he grumbles and swears while he wags his tail. (the tail over-rides the bad language)

The black and tan bitch loves to go for a ride, Jack grumbles about it all the way......but then he grumbles all the time.
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Love those pictures Wally! Looks like your shetland doesn't mind bringing in the hay or taking dogs for a walk! <VBG>

I do work with mine too...though not as much as I used too.

Latest posts

Back