MAJOR NEWS ABOUT DEVON - MIRACLE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome news!!! We will continue to hold him up in prayer, that's for sure!

Danielle, do you think you could give us an address where we could send a card for Devon?? Let's get Canada Post hopping again like we did for Goose!!

Judy, and anyone else..

Please send cards to:

Devon Morrow

c/o

CHEO (Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario)

401 Smythe Road,

Ottawa, Ontario

Canada

K1H 8L1

Kim

I am so happy to read this!!

Continued good thoughts for Devon to make a full recovery.

Thank you for the update, of course the news is so joyous!

Liz M.

Hello Everyone

I would like to thank you all for expressing your concerns over my injury. I am doing great and feeling back to normal. I have been home since Thursday March 1st and doing great but taking it easy. Your prayers are what helped save me and words cannot describe how thankful am for that.

THANK YOU ALL

DEVON MORROW

Ps Marty... thank you for the care package!

Devon!

So nice to hear from you! Praise God you are doing well. I pray you will continue to heal and stay off those machines!
default_smile.png

Hey Devon!!!

Welcome Back!!! Thank God you made it through this terrible ordeal! Take good care of yourself, and I hope to see you in June!

Judy

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Glad to have you back, Devon!

Continued prayers to keep you healing!

Denise

Silversong Farm

Hey Devon!

Glad to hear you are taking it easy!!!! Take care buddy...hopefully we'll see you soon!

Hugs

Kim

YAY! SO GREAT to hear from you Devon!! I am so happy that you are OK! Take care of yourself now, and thanks for checking in with us!!

So thankful you are healing well Devon. Keeping you in continued prayers. What a wonderful inspiration you are.
default_yes.gif
:

:saludando: Hey Devon:

It's so good to hear from you! I just thank God for all the miracles and for all the wonderful people who continue to lift you up in prayer! God has a special plan for you! You are such a special young man and we're so thankful that you were able to post. Just blesses our hearts. Hang in there and God bless!

Joan

Latest posts

Back