MAJOR NEWS ABOUT DEVON - MIRACLE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
:aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033: :bgrin :aktion033:

They started to wean Devon from the meds late yesterday afternoon AND he is coming out of it late this afternoon AND uttered his first groggy words :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :bgrin :bgrin

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT is AWESOME news!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: Continued prayers for his recovery.

Jodi

default_wub.png
: yay!

This is GREAT news :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Continuing to keep Devon in our prayers that he makes a complete recovery. Thank you for the update. Corinne

Glory to God! That is such wonderful news! Prayers lifted for continued healing.
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Oh, THANK GOD!!!!! I bet Mom and Dad were in tears!!! COME ON DEVON....keep up the hard work...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
default_pray.gif
:

Wonderful news!! :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Danielle,

I met up with Judy and Dave Nixon last nite and I burst into tears when I heard this..Devon apparently even grasped Donnie's hand...OMG keep it coming LB, we are the Miracle Network!

Kim

PS I was informed he also has a broken vertabrae in his neck..geesh poor beggar has it all!! I'm still praying like the dickens for a full recovery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing! I've been keeping him in my rhoughts and prayers. Keep us updated!

Awesome news! Prayers that he makes a full recovery in the works!
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Praise and thanks to God for his mercies for Devon and his parents. WE will continue to pray for a full recovery.

Lyn

[SIZE=12pt]Prayers work! This Forum Family does a lot of good![/SIZE]

Barbie

That is incredible, YAY!!!

Sorry to hear about the vertabrae, I hope that it will heal and not negatively impact him.

Keep up the great work!

Latest posts

Back