LYN - HOW DID IT GO YESTERDAY?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miniv

Reaction score
Wasn't Wednesday the day that you were meeting with INVESTIGATORS?

I was thinking of you and hoping all went well.

MA

[SIZE=14pt]Yes I am allowed to say. It isnt over yet though. The investigator came and was here almost 3 hours. She showed me the specifics of the complaints and the posts that were refered to. I answered each one and pulled the whole thread for her including the ones that were pulled regarding that issue.... The people that made the complaints are daily here on the forum and have faxed her more info from as late as last monday. She said she ws surprised that I posted and suggested that I added fuel to the fire which, looking back. I guess I did. She will report to the board her findings and the answers to her questions. That board will then decide wether to get the Nursing board and the Vet Board involved. I did learn that if you cut on an animal not your own, ie ear cropping or gelding or get into any oriface of the animal or prescribe or administer any medications including puppy shots to any animal not your own that is a felony. I was not guilty of any of those. The general board will decide if itgoes further and if it does it will also go to the common wealth attourney to see if it goes to court.[/SIZE]

Excerpts that suited their purpose were faxed to the investigator and she was glad to see the whole threads as it will give backround to the board.

Since my nursing license expired that board is probably not interested in the "practicing outside the scope of the license" issue.

I had told the investigator that I was not going to post about this but since some asked I have.

She could not give me any idea what to write and how to add a disclaimer that will protect us. She said if it goes before the other boards they may or may not say what to do differently.

To my forum family, do not make any recomendations about breeding, feeding, vetting worming or even wether a horse has dwarf characteristics or not as these are the threads they pulled as far as practicing vet medicine without a license.

Their vet has said these things that I have comented on threaten the lives of inocent horses. IF they get upset with any of you for any reason they can use your posts against you in a complaint.

Yes, I know you are reading this too so here is my disclaimer, I was not asked to keep this confidential by the investigator, the papers given to me included the charges and the specifics and I was told that I can do anything I like with them. It is my choice not to post them all here so that you the complaintants wont be embarassed later nor would you be able to come back against me and say that I didnt give all the info.

This is a public forum , open to the whole world including the not so nice people (my personal opinion which I am legally entitled to). We cant stop them from coming here to stalk we can only cover ourselves and what we say by using a disclaimer similar to the one in my signature.

If anyone wants advice or information that you think might be questioned you can e mail me privately. They cant stop that.

Lyn

wacko.gif
That means there are hundreds and thousands of what could be considered

violations on here!

HORSE PUCKY!

MA

[SIZE=14pt]Thats right ..... it all depends on who decides to use it for their ill gotten gains.Even if the board finds this all rediculous and throws it out, it has cost lots of government money paying the boards and investigators and everyone else as well as mental anguish, wild fluctuations in my bloodsugar and blood pressure, and agrivations in general.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Surely if they make more than a couple of unfounded complaints they will be charged with wasting the time and money of government officials?? Can you not make a counter complaint against them for defamation of character?? This is absolutely RIDICULOUS!!![/SIZE]

This is MY opinion.....if you do not like it, sue me
smile.gif

Lyn, I am so sorry you are going through this! I must have missed the original post! I know I really appreciate your input as well as others on new info. I have learned so much here! If we have to watch what we say no one will be able to help anyone anymore---what a shame!
no.gif

jennifer
saludando.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Lyn This is really sad.[/SIZE]

So what you are telling us, is we can send pictures to each other and say ah..pretty horse.

But we can't help each other if something goes wrong.

So those Nasty Trolls causing you problems, want horses that need help but can't get help in time to die?

So Owners that can't get the Vet out in time have to sit there and watch their horses suffer or die?

So in that case, these Trolls that are indeed causing problems will be committing animal abuse by not letting knowledgeable people help. Gee, sounds like they are commiting long distance murder and don't care about anyone but themselves and how much harm they can cause. Hay Trolls, does it make you feel better to cause people harm, to let animals suffer or die,, does it give you a sense of power.

Yes I am being flippent.

I hope someone does this to you, and you get caught in the act, and you see how it feels to watch your animal die because you can't ask for help. See how you like it.

Lyn again I am sorry you have to go through this.

Marylou I am sorry but I am mad enough to spit nails!!! I did tone it down a lot!

Last edited by a moderator:
do not make any recomendations about breeding, feeding, vetting worming or even wether a horse has dwarf characteristics or not as these are the threads they pulled
Well geez - exactly what would we have left to discuss & share?

Weather - - na can't recommend leaving a horse out at night - it may get a snotty nose & die - - sue the forum member for trying to be a meterologist

Color - - No - the horse could change color later & we could be sued for emotional attachment to its color there too.

Personality problems - - Na - That sweet natured mare may get stung in the rump about the time its owner bends over, sending her into the water trough where she drowns - sue city again.

Lead rope/ halter/ cart style suggestions- - Nope that is out also. Someones horse may feel inferior in the show ring if another horses equipment out shines theirs.. $$$$ again for suggesting the wrong color........................ Someone better alert the other forums - they be next...
unsure.gif
................ Someone needs to volunteer in a soup kitchen as they have too much time on their hands. Pathetic!

Well, doesn't that just suck peanut butter! Is there any way of having this forum a "closed" forum to where they have to sign in and agree to a disclaimer of some sorts?

I am so sorry they are putting you through this!

Fran

Well Lyn, you already know what I think about all of this....and I am counting to 20,000,000 before I post something.

[SIZE=14pt]While we who live here on this forum understand the rediculousness of these charges, they still can be filed if someone has a mind and time to do it. There is no way to stop people from reading this site and even if they had to log in to read they can create a false identity and get it...... There is no way to stop anyone from coming here and apparently no way to stop nare-do-wells from abusing the information given here.[/SIZE]

Dont you all worry and feel like we are taking this all lying down. We just cant do anything about it right now. The day Will come however when it will all be brought to light and delt with.
new_shocked.gif
yes.gif

My trust is in the Lord and our lawyer
wub.gif

Im not afraid.

This is America, land of the free and home of the brave.... my parents came here from war torn Yugoslavia to be able to say what they want and pray when they want and I believe that I will again have the right to express my opinions good or bad on any subject even the currently taboo one some day!(does anyone else here the God Bless America song being played by a band in their ears????)

Lyn

Lyn, I am so sorry you are going thru this.

I am also very sorry for the Newbies, and any of us who have found wisdom and help on this board.

breeding, feeding, vetting worming or even wether a horse has dwarf characteristics or not as these are the threads they pulled as far as practicing vet medicine without a license.

Now IMO anyone who buys a mini to breed should be told what to expect, Feeding IMO needs to be taylored to the size of the horse, Vetting/Farrier It is important to use one who knows Minis, and they are not always available in the persons area but are happy to come to LB and find information on treating different conditions.

And you all know that a dwarf has specific characteristics (as been published in mags. written by a non vet)

Do the people bothering you want everyone to breed without regard to quality or health of a perfectly inocent animal? What about the Neeby who loves their new little girl and is crushed when the Mare dies because of a bad birth?

Lyn did they happen to say how or if we are protected when a Vet sends us to a Mini farm (for mis. reasons) but he/she is not physically with us but we are doing what he asks?

Jean

or even wether a horse has dwarf characteristics or not
Well so much for my next question. What a load of garbage.

I've been on boards where desperate people got great advice and were extremely thankful for the kind help of others who have gone through similar experiences. I can't believe they have laws banning people from sharing advice, no one is holding a gun to anyone's head forcing them to take it. When we raised goats there were no vets around here who knew much about them so the VETS would SEND people to my mother because she had WAAAAAY more experience than any of them. To be honest I would rather take the advice of someone who has had twenty years in the business than some young vet straight out of college.

[SIZE=14pt]Just a reminder ....it HAS NOT been determined that I have broken any laws it has only been ALLEGED by two individuals. The Board and Commonwealth attny will decide if I have broken any laws or if this was a frivolous complaint. Once the determinations have been made then I think we can breathe easier about what we post. In the meantime, if you have a problem or question that you need asked, chose a forum member that you trust and send a PM. That is the only place these people cant get.[/SIZE]

Lyn

[SIZE=14pt]The last I checked, this is America, and it is a free country, and we are entidled to our OWN opinoins, and we dont have to accept others oppinions or not! What those lurkers did REALLY PO's me of!!! This is a forum were we help each others with our own opinions, and NO-ONE has to listen to others, if they do, it is there choice, I am just speechless, i dont know what to say, other than what it the H**l are these people thinking????? I just dont even see how this is a case, I am just 13(almost 14) so I dont know much about this kind of stuff, but its commen sense! You never said that you have to do this, and threten her if she didnt, if that person did it, then it was her choice, WRONG or right, no one has to do what ANYONE says, it is all our own opinos, and we dont need to allways right IMO this is a free country, and alot of the stuff we say, is our own opinion! I am so fustrated! RRRRRRRR like i said I am speechless, So i wish you the best of luck!![/SIZE]

-Gage-

Stuff like this makes me so mad!!!!!!! seems like "our land of the free" is olny so for those that want to pray to anything from the mailbox to the ceramic shoe. (but we cant say the pleadge of alligence in public because it says "under God"), to those who will sue because they are to stupid to hold on to their own cup of coffee(did anybody else read about that,she won millions), and now if I understand correctly we have some dipstick blaming someone else for something they had no control over.

I often come here to get help from people with more experience then me and support from people who can understand what I might be going threw at the time.

It's a free land unless you are ,like myself,a christain and a hard working honest person. When is a legal system going to start treating crooks like the crimianls they are???

frusty.gif
thumbdown.gif
offtopic.gif

[SIZE=14pt]If we are not allowed to have discussions regarding the issues that you mentioned, Lyn, then how are people supposed to learn about their horses? Personally, I cannot learn if I live in a vacuum.[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back