Quantcast

Little Church Remembers Rosa Adell

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

barnbum

Reaction score
She's a yearling and I love looking at her. Kennedy and I clipped her roughly due to the heat--3" came off her belly and we clipped a bit on the sides, but she was almost shed out elsewhere. Then I had 3 young ladies here yesterday (separate post coming on that
) so we gave all three filles a bath. Rosie is dark due to dampness here, but I sure like how she looks with the belly hair gone.

(EDITED to add--I clipped her closer today and added new photos in a reply below...)

She was not too sure of this bathing idea.

The traditional after bath rock n roll. :DOH!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rebecca

Reaction score
Oh wow that's miss Rosie?! I remember seeing her as a little fuzz ball. She looks so good!! I love her head.

Marty

Reaction score
Nice pics of Rosie. She reminds me a lot of her daddy!

nootka

Reaction score
Gotta love a silver bay! Love the pic where she's all wet and slick!

Bet she enjoyed the cooling. I cannot imagine heat of any kind, we are freezing in sweatshirts and thick socks, here...no short sleeves in the Northwet!

Liz

RAPfrosty

Reaction score
Wowie is she lookin' good! Very pretty girl and it looks like she was having fun.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Our little Rosie is growing up
She looks fabulous as always.. Still think you need to keep a hold of her
Love the last pic

barnbum

Reaction score
After reading the post about keeping horses cool in this heat--and reading Leia's reply about clipping even if they look sleek--because there's still a lot of hair....I checked Rosie and sure enough, there was still a lot of hair.
So--my darling daughter tossed a lead around her neck and I clipped her fast. It was quite the challenge as Blessing and Whisper kept ducking under leads and cords to get a turn.
Rosie kept bumping them out of the way to make sure her turn wasn't over .... sigh. But here she is clipped.

Ooops--missed under her mane. I'll catch that tomorrow.

love_casper

Reaction score

Whoaaa she's turned in to such a pretty color!!!! Looks a lot like my Ghost now. I love her head too! What a pretty little lady.....ahhh I had been missing your pictures.

kaykay

Reaction score
aww there she is in all her glory!! she looks great!! I agree with above and have always said she needs to be a performance mare

Latest posts