Little Church Remembers Rosa Adell

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barnbum

Reaction score
She's a yearling and I love looking at her. Kennedy and I clipped her roughly due to the heat--3" came off her belly and we clipped a bit on the sides, but she was almost shed out elsewhere. Then I had 3 young ladies here yesterday (separate post coming on that
default_wink.png
) so we gave all three filles a bath. Rosie is dark due to dampness here, but I sure like how she looks with the belly hair gone.

(EDITED to add--I clipped her closer today and added new photos in a reply below...)

She was not too sure of this bathing idea.
default_rolleyes.gif

IMG_5566.jpg

The traditional after bath rock n roll. :DOH!

IMG_5571.jpg

IMG_5576.jpg

IMG_5575.jpg

IMG_5581.jpg

default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow that's miss Rosie?! I remember seeing her as a little fuzz ball. She looks so good!! I love her head.
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Nice pics of Rosie. She reminds me a lot of her daddy!

Gotta love a silver bay! Love the pic where she's all wet and slick!

Bet she enjoyed the cooling. I cannot imagine heat of any kind, we are freezing in sweatshirts and thick socks, here...no short sleeves in the Northwet!

Liz

Wowie is she lookin' good! Very pretty girl and it looks like she was having fun.
default_wub.png

Our little Rosie is growing up
default_wub.png
She looks fabulous as always.. Still think you need to keep a hold of her
default_yes.gif
Love the last pic
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

After reading the post about keeping horses cool in this heat--and reading Leia's reply about clipping even if they look sleek--because there's still a lot of hair....I checked Rosie and sure enough, there was still a lot of hair.
default_yes.gif
So--my darling daughter tossed a lead around her neck and I clipped her fast. It was quite the challenge as Blessing and Whisper kept ducking under leads and cords to get a turn.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wacko.png
Rosie kept bumping them out of the way to make sure her turn wasn't over .... sigh. But here she is clipped.

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_5612.jpg

Ooops--missed under her mane. I'll catch that tomorrow.

IMG_5592.jpg

default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Whoaaa she's turned in to such a pretty color!!!! Looks a lot like my Ghost now. I love her head too! What a pretty little lady.....ahhh I had been missing your pictures.
default_biggrin.png

aww there she is in all her glory!! she looks great!! I agree with above and have always said she needs to be a performance mare

Latest posts

Back