Kandi Land Minis - "Babe" EDA -4/15ish, Maiden

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sold both babies, but I am still a custodial caretaker of the filly, Khalua. The colt lives in the bay area and I get photo updates periodically. Khalua is my step-daughter as I sold her to my bestie.

Khalua is by my stallion who is 28" out of a 31" mare. She is 1 year old and 25.5" tall.... She cracks me up.

Babe is in foal to my stallions sire, so looking forward to a sibling but hoping for more height!

oh can we have some pics of them now
default_please.gif

Well, here is Bow, KLM Krossbow. He had a day at the beach. 9Colt, Silver Buckskin)

And Khalua looking like a homeless child at her new mommies house. (Filly, Liver Chestnut pintaloosa)

Bowbeach.png

Kahalua 3-5.JPG

So, I got a phone call from my son (who is 14) telling me Babe is laying down. So I asked him to go check on her and told him to take a picture of her belly for me...

I guess I got what I asked for!

belly.jpg

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
You asked for it
default_risa_suelos.gif

Those babies are gorgeous, now I am all excited to see this years delight.
default_yes.gif
Go and squeeze her tummy
default_please.gif

default_thumbup.gif
OMG Diane!! Love it!!!

I am a Welfare Fraud Investigator (by day) and am all about avoiding unwanted pregnancies. I am going to steal your "bowl of condoms" idea!!! My son is going to DIE!!! LOL
default_thud.gif

I am just starting my condom adventure now, I found one in Matteo's jeans pocket so I washed and ironed his jeans and put it back.
default_smile.png
I bought a pack and told him that he could help himself. He cringed and mumbled under his breath but I see a few have gone
default_smile.png

Reactions: KLM
No changes on Babe this morning. She looks the same, still hiding her baby. Her bag felt a little bit puffy but thats all. Couldn't get pictures this AM, but will try tonight. Her Hooha has normal light pink color. I would swear she isn't even preggo now if I couldn't feel the flutters and thumps in her flanks!

well that's good, as long as she holds one more day then she can move to the maternity ward and foal
default_smile.png

I can't wait for new pics
default_thumbup.gif

Yes! Fingers crossed for holding at LEAST one more day! Of course it is raining and I am 30 miles away...
default_xreiter.gif

My son is home tho and is checking on her for me.

He will be taking much better pics from now on... I showed him the thread from yesterday... He was mortified by the condom comments and all the hooha and such. He said "Mom, I'll take the body pictures for you but Im not touching her "hoohoo" LOL
default_new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
What a good lad, what is his name?

Look out though cos he might tell his dad that your new friends are totally nuts
default_xkngt.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt is my son. He really is a good kid. Loves to help out and trys really hard... but sometimes his teenager brain just can't handle simple things.

When I get something like the "belly" picture from yesterday I wonder how he gets straight A's in school. I think being a teenager makes common sense go out the window at times.
default_frusty.gif

lol He sounds a lot like my son Matteo, he is 13 and a really sweet lad, he helps me loads around the house and he is like a little daddy to my younger son Alberto who is 5. He follows all my instructions that I leave written down for him but just DON'T ask him to read in between the lines
default_thud.gif

EXACTLY!!! between the lines... the common sense area!

"Take a picture of her belly" well thats what I got. Never mind the fact her helped me take pictures of her belly the night before and knew exactly what I wanted.

He finally delivered and sent me a good picture (although a little high...)

So... what do you think? the baby looks high in her back to me...

Babe4-4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
/monthly_04_2013/post-35311-0-33675100-1364831296.jpg/monthly_04_2013/post-35311-0-56272900-1365002512_thumb.jpg/monthly_04_2013/post-35311-0-75340100-1365109923_thumb.jpg

Her tummy is getting smaller in each pic, are you sure she didn't have wind
default_new_rofl.gif
I think you better take some more pics of hooha and udder when you get home. We daren't ask Wyatt for those
default_new_rofl.gif

Now that's a better picture - give him a pat on the back and tell him the Aunties say 'than you'!!
default_yes.gif

You are right - it looks as though she is still carrying baby high up, hoping to see more of a dropped look in a little while. Of course there is no chance of him taking an udder pic is there? (wont suggest one of her hooha!! LOL!!)

Latest posts

Back