Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You go girl!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Always in my thoughts and prayers. Keep up the fight girl you are doing great. I think we should have a CANDLE..... LIGHT-A THON.......
default_aktion033.gif

Just re-lite my candle and a little furry friend asked to have a candle lite from him!!

I can't wait I get to come see you guys on Sunday!!!!!! Lizzie is excited too

Just relite me candle also. It will be good to see Linda on Sunday and be able to talk with her for a while.

Re-lit my candle and thinking about you always!! Sounds like you have a plan. I sure wish I was seeing you this weekend and hope everyone has a GREAT time!

Mary

P.S. Cowboy sends kisses.

Today had to be a long day for you Linda but you looked great! Hoping you didn't collapse after we finally left!

Relighting some candles now!

Mark

Had a great visit with Linda/Courtney the other day. It was great to see them! Linda looks AWESOME!!! Paul and Matt got home before we left too, it was great to see them.

Keep the thoughts/prayers coming for Linda, looks like it is helping her!

Well thats the BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!! You bet she's in my thoughts and prayers always!!!!

You go girl!! YOU ARE BEATING THIS!!!!!!!!

Love ya!!

Joyce

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to ask but could use a couple extra prayers today. Not feeling well and I think I overdid it. Love you all, Linda

Here is another extra special prayer for you. Love ya Diana
praying-animated-animation-praying-.gif

Hi Linda, I was thinking about you, hope you are feeling better! Sending prayers.

Re-lit my candle. Hope you are feeling better. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Mary

Latest posts

Back