Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_pray.gif
Thinking of you today! Thoughts and Prayers coming your way!

Dear Lord hold Linda in your loving and caring hands. Heal Linda in the name of your son Jesus Christ.

Amen

We love you and are thinking of you everyday. Love Diana

Linda,

Thinking of you and your family today. I hope you all have a nice Easter weekend.

Love,

Sue

We leave for the pain control center in about an hour. A very very good friend of mine is sending me there as where I am currently is just not working. The CEO of the center is a horsewoman and is so appalled at what has been going on here. Pray they can get this up and working for me and my family please. I haven't been on much lately because of fighting Exeter about this. I just hope these people can help. Love you all, and fill you in on the details when I get home. Linda

Linda, I hope you come home today feeling much better. I will be thinking and praying for you all day, and always.

Linda, you and your family are in my everyday thoughts and sending extra prayers for you and them. Also sent a few words of love to you and your by snail mail. Hope they get to you before Easter. Love ya Diana

Talk to you tonight! Remind me I have something to tell you.

You know "mentalpause"

Hugs

Bonnie

The dr at the pain center was great. He gave me more information in 10 miinutes than I have gotten in over 8 months with all the other drs. He came up with a plan and we will try to work with the oncologist but if the oncologist won't go for it we will just be working with the pain dr. I did feel a bit better today and it will take a while for some of these things to kick in. Fill you in tomorrow. Love you, Linda

Linda,

That is GREAT news! I am so glad you got someone who was willing to listen to you and to help you. I hope you start feeling better really soon.

Love you!

Sue

Latest posts

Back