Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My kids are so great, they just gave me a big giggle with some of the candles they lit. Max did run me through the pine tree yesterday the stinker. Linda

Was that in a cart? I'm thinking so! I have a riding ring here and I live on a dirt road. Hopefully, I'll have a mini that I can train for driving some day! I used to drive Standardbreds on the race track in Foxboro MA! Thats all I've ever driven.

And that was about ...... 25 some odd years ago....... Wow, time flies when you're having fun!!

I hope you're feeling better Linda!!! Can't wait to see you at the shows!!!!

Love you!!

Joyce

I think I can safely say for Linda that Max was not in a cart...he is just going to be a yearling this year. He is a little cutie too!!! I saw Linda last night and she looked good, my daughter is over there for the next few days playing with Courtney and all the horses. Will see Linda again on Saturday and can't wait! Love seeing the family and the animals.

Oh thats right!! Isn't Max that DANG DROP DEAD GORGEOUS GRULLO????? I would LOVE him to be in my barn!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually he is gray Joyce. He is also a major snot ball and a half even if he is cute. Right now he is in with Razz who is teaching the little booger about manners and she is really good at it too. Linda

Thats so funny! My colt is in with my Cookie MONSTER, for a reason! LOL. I don't know how long he is going to be a colt for!! Fly season will be here before he knows it!! LOL!!!!

Dear Linda,

Just want to say I am thinking about you on this very snow day.

I hope you are doing well.

My thoughts and prayers are with you today and always.

Love,

Sue

I hope you are feeling better, Linda. Take care of yourself, you hear? {{{hugs}}}

Thanks everyone. If you have a few extra prayers though I could use them. Seems like my liver is acting up a bit. I am going to see a oigong healer tomorrow. As far as the medical community is concerned I am written off. But I DO believe in miracles and I know they can happen. Love you all, Linda

No problem, I will be sending some extra ones your way.

Lizzie had a BALL at your house last week! I think if she had to pick a place to move it would be in with you guys. Thanks so much for opening your home to her.

Linda, you are always in my prayers. Extra paryers are also being sent.

Karen, Lizzie is awesome! What a great kid! You and Sue [with Makayla] both have incredible young women coming along. Lizzie is welcome here anytime. Next time we will pick a place with a softer landing for when Clancey does his thing. Courtney had a blast while Lizzie was here. Courtney put one of my old english saddles on Clancey to see what he would do and of course he did nothing. {That wouldn't be the case if she got on him with it on though}. The healing with the oigong yesterday went well but I am so wiped out its not funny. Courtney and Matt are home today helping me and they are a great help. The two new boys are settling in nicely and are very attached to each other. Fred is full of beans and does not in the least feel threatened by the two new guys as he already knows it all and knows they are here for training. Thank you all so much for your prayers they mean the world to me and I appreciate them so much. Spring will be here soon and maybe I can get out and see some old friends. Love you all, Linda

Hi Linda-

Just wanted to let you know I keep thinking about you and praying for you!! And Ken (my "other" farrier) was asking about you today. Of course he hasn't met you, but he still cares. Glad to hear you had a good time with the 2 legged kids.

Mary

Linda, Sorry to hear that you are a bit under the weather. Sending you lots of prayers to get you back on the road. Can't wait for Spring either. Perhaps we will get in some more driving at Clearbrook soon. I should have my new trailer in a week or two. Love Ya Diana

Linda, how are you feeling today? Tomorrow is supposed to be a beautiful one! I hope you can get out and enjoy it with the horses!! Prayers for you and your family....

Love, Joyce

Wish me luck tomorrow. I have a doctors appointment and I am totally dreading it. Hope my bloodwork will be good and they will leave me alone. Love you all, Linda

Back