Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of you!
default_wub.png

Was thinking about you first thing this morning. Relite my candle. Take care and rest by friend.

So this is pretty cool. I decided to look at Youtube videos from past Nationals. I saw that there was one on Youth Country Pleasure Driving and decided to watch it. Wouldn't you know the one I picked happened to be the one where Courtney is driving Becky (Rolling Ridge Ravishing Rebekah). Linda was in the cart with her because Courtney was so young (I think it was in 2004). Courtney and Becky won the class! Take a look, it is in 2 parts. They look great!

Sue

To make it easier to find them, they are the first you see entering the ring, both are wearing white.

As I wrote back to Sue, this is AMAZING!!!! I had GOOSEBUMPS watching it!!!!!! I just can't imagine!!! May there be MANY more for Linda and Courtney!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRLS!!!!!!!

We watched that video tonight. Really nice and they looked great. I had no idea Courtney won the class while watching it. Nice surprise at the end.

Mark

Update; I am in all probability not going to continue with the chemo. They CANNOT explain why the tumor hasn't grown at all since last summer and the dr really doesn't think its because of the chemo. The thing is they are still doom and gloom and they said I have a couple of new spots on my lungs but I have NOT gotten one straight answer from them. I will admit its scary not doing the chemo but I have to say several times they have messed up on scheduling and I have gone several times for at least 3 weeks without it. I could use a lot of prayers right now as this decision is very hard but I truly believe its the right thing. I do A LOT of alternative things and the amazing thing is when I went to get my wig [yes I lost my hair] the hairdresser couldn't tell [still had the hair then, just about a week ago] whether it was for myself or my oldest daughter. She deals with cancer patients all the time and said to me that I should get a second opinion. Well I have had second and third opinions and NOT one of them knows how to deal with me. I have spoken to someone who has survived stage IV pancreatic cancer and now has not one trace of it [heck the guy has more energy than MOST people]. Miracles DO happen I DO believe it without a doubt but this is still scary. I watch my diet very carefully and believe it or not I go out and clean the stalls with my daughter every day and we have been training the shetland to ride. I have held horses for my husband in the bitter cold [probably a big no no] and I actually have gained back some weight. I really appreciate all your thoughts and prayers. The prayers DO WORK I KNOW THEY DO! Love you all, Linda

Linda,

Glad to read your gaining a bit of weight. There are a number of people around here that have completely defied the drs. prognosis and have become cancer free with no chemo.

We're all praying for you!

Mark

Linda,

Seeing you on Saturday I thought you looked better than you have looked in a long time. You seemed in great spirits and had a lot of energy. The wig looks fantastic on you too! It really matches your skin tone and brought color to your face. You truly looked beautiful.

I pray for you daily and will continue to. You can beat this Linda, I just know it.

Love you!

Sue

Linda, you know exactly what your body is telling you. You have done an AMAZING job with this diagnosis. You've gone above and beyond! You are on your way up girl!! You can beat this!! You ARE beating this!!!!!! Before you know it, we'll all be at the shows having a blast together!!!!!

Keep up the great work!!!

Love you!!
default_wub.png

Joyce

WAY TO GO LINDA!!!!! You know what needs to be done and you can do it!!!!!! HUGS and PRAYERS EVERYDAY
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
Love you, Shelly

Latest posts

Back