Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've got prayers girl!!! Yes, It's FREEZING!! I hate not enjoying time with my horses. This is just brutal....

Hope you have fun today Linda. Stay in the truck with the heat BLASTING!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!

Love ya!

Joyce

BUMP!!!
default_wub.png

Just re-lit my candle! I hope you're feeling great today Linda! Before you know it, we will be feeling the warmth of the sunshine and hearing the birds chirping outside our windows. I can't wait!!!!!

Stay warm!

Love you!!

Joyce

Candle has been lit for complete healing!

default_wub.png

Bonnie

Prayer everyday, and candles lit again today....God Bless.

Thanks everyone. It means a lot as the past two days have been pure he((. The chemo kicked in and on top of that my oldest daughter is having problems with her significant other and is worried about going it alone with a youngster. I really hope they get it straightened out as much as I would love to have her and my granddaughter here. Plus hubby is being a usual typical male and you all know what that means. This particular chemo is pure he(( though I will admit and all your prayers do make a huge difference. Thank you all and love you all, Linda

Dear Linda,

Sorry you are having a bad day. Please call me if you need anything.

I hope to see you soon.

Love,

Sue

Oh Linda! I'm also sorry you're having a bad day! darn kids and hubbys! Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em!! (kidding or course)!
default_wink.png

Saved my ONE THOUSANDth POST FOR YOUR THREAD!!!!!!!!

Hope that cheered you up a bit!!!!!

Love you!!!!
default_wub.png

Joyce

Hi Linda,

I'm so sorry you had such a bad day. If you need anything at all, please let us know! We will be there in a heart beat!

Love,

Makayla

Sorry to hear that this chemo is rough. Maybe that means it is kicking butt to conquer this. I hope your daughter can work things out with the other 1/2. My thoughts are with her also.

Sorry I'm going to miss you tomorrow too. Little Mr. Patches will look forward to seeing you all. I will leave them in the stalls. Mr. Roger is going to be so unhappy staying in...good luck.

Sending you all warm fuzzy thoughts and prayers.

Oh man...Linda is at my house with Paul and Courtney and I'm stuck here at work. I can't go home and give her a hug!!! I'm glad that my Lizzie made it home on the school bus in time to see them...her and Courtney are in the house playing
default_yes.gif

Linda, Paul and Courtney were at my house first and I was able to go home and give her a couple of big hugs. It was sure nice to see and talk to her only if it was for a little while.

I wish I could get Miss Linda up to my house for another session, maybe over February vacation?

I think it's time for another team session with my sister and myself to do our special treatment!

Right now I have a sinus infection and bronchitis so have been pretty sick.

What say a trip up to see Jack and his new stall door and his new cart and harness.

he is a good boy (well......) and my daughter April has a ball teaching him obstacles although she doesn't know what she is doing! She just loves him to death..............

Call me when you can Linda

I have pretty much been laid low with this darn bronchitis.

Call me when you need me!
default_wub.png

:Namaste,

Bonnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Bonnie I would love to come up and see you and Mr Jack. It was really good to see Diana, Jo and Lizzie today too. Sorry I missed you Karen. Patches is still the same little stinker. It was a long day but a really good day. Love you guys, Linda

Makayla & I had a wonderful visit with Linda and Courtney yesterday. We played with the horses for awhile and got to see her beautiful granddaughter, Mystik.

Linda is making some very nice coolers and halter bags in her spare time. If you are interested in buying one you should contact her. They are very well made for a great price.

You may not know this, but Linda is a very talented artist too. She drew a gorgeous picture of Belle for Makayla for Christmas. It looks identical to her. She captured her perfectly.

Hey, and lets not forget about those candles. I think with all this cold weather they are having a problem staying lit!
default_wink.png

Sue

Latest posts

Back