Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayers for a good report from the doctor after your blood work.

Barbie

Linda,

I will be thinking of you today and keeping you in my prayers.

Love you,

Sue

Update, I don't have to back until next month but my liver is not doing so hot. If my appetite does not improve within the next week I have to let him know and they will probably put me back on the chemo or something. I ache all over right now but I can tell you he did do a thorough exam and he was very nice today. Just have to work on the dang liver. Love you and thank you for all the prayers, Linda

That sounds like some good news. At least a month with no doctors. Now to get you eating! Take a rest and let your body recover from today. Will send you extra/extra prayers.

Love you bunches!!!

default_risa8.gif
GREAT job today. Now we will have to see what you can eat to improve your liver. Love ya Diana

Thinking of you tonight Linda. I hope you are feeling better. Spring will be here soon. I think the warm sunshine will do us all some good! Where is the first show that you will be at this spring??

Love you!

Joyce

Linda, just thinking about you today, hope you are feeling better.

Just thinking about you and Courtney today. Russ went to NY yesterday and brought back my new trailer. Almost as big as your's. Now to get it fixed up and ready for the shows. I'm going to plan on bringing Missy and the foal to as many shows and I can this year. See ya soon. Love ya Diana

re-lit my candle for Linda. I am always thinking of you and praying for you and your family. YOU CAN DO THIS!! YOU CAN BEAT THIS!!!

Praying for you and love to you!

Joyce

Latest posts

Back