Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sphynx~n~minis

Reaction score
Here is a link we started to support Linda and her family so she knows we are all thinking of her.

It is a place where she can go and see candles lit for her. Candles stay it for 48 hours, then you can go back and re-lite them.

Thank you CyndiM for letting us know about this site! This Group : LBEST

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candle...ng&gi=Lbest

Last edited by a moderator:
What a great site. I have lit another candle under the LBEST group.

Love/hugs/prayers

Karen

What a wonderful idea! I have found it very frustrating that I live so far from Linda, we only get to see each other a couple of times a year and the rest of the time we talk via the internet. At a time like this I want to be able to give her a big ((hug)) and to let her know I am thinking about her and praying all the time. Now she can see I have a candle it for her all the time!!
default_wub.png

Pam

What an awesome idea! Thank you so much for sharing this with us!

Sue

One candle from me also. I was very moved by the site.

What a wonderful idea! I had never seen this before...

I lit my candle...

Missy

Thank you for posting the link. What a wonderful idea! My candle is lit!
default_wub.png

Kathy, what a great site. Thanks for sharing this with us. I lite my candle and I hope I can remember to go back and lite it when it's out.

Mine was out so I re-lit one.

Prayers and light for you Linda.

What a beautiful website and I am so blessed that so many are doing this for me. I actually lit a candle for a good friend of mine who is having a bone marrow transplant right now and is fighting cancer. I can't go see him he is in intensive care right now but he is a good friend that has polo horses. His wife actually stopped by on her way home tonight just to see how I was doing. They are great people and Steve and I are fighting together. We will both beat this I know we will. Thank you all for doing this. Love to all, Linda

A bunch of candles have blown out! Lets keep those candles lit for Linda!!!!

Sue

Back