Lite a candle for Linda Best (FRED)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear you had a good visit for a change. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy. Love ya Diana

I'm praying that all goes well and that your liver gets a whole lot better. Also, that you'll get relief from all the horrible pain while gaining strength and an appetite. We all are here for you.
default_yes.gif

God bless,

Joan

bump! Thinking of you and sending prayers!

Hoping your not worn out from today. Thanks for trimming those yearlings I know they needed it. I hear Bella was a little stinker today. Sorry about that usually she is the best of the bunch. I'm guessing she wanted to spend some quality time with Courtney! LOL

Mark

Linda, Karen and I were thinking about you yesterday. Hope all is well as well can be with you right now. Saw Bonnie yesterday at CMHC meeting and she filled us in a bit on your pain. I do so wish we ALL could just make it go away for you. Love ya much Diana

Hi Linda,

Hoping you are recovering from yesterdays trip. I know it was a long ride for you and Courtney to the Tiny Hooves clinic.

I know everyone was really glad that you came up to the clinic for them and very pleased with the knowledge you passed on to them.

Mark

Linda is always in my thoughts and prayers. I know that you will find the strenght to continue to fight this devil. Love ya always.

Linda, I know that you don't get on LB much now but just want to let you know that we are all praying and thinking of you and your family.

default_hypocrite.gif
default_pray.gif
default_hypocrite.gif
We love you!

Latest posts

Back