Lisa (Candlelite Ranch) has passed away...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry - my deepest sympathy!

Barbie

Oh Dear God. I am SO very sorry to hear this. RIP Lisa. Our sincerest condolences go out to the entire family.

my deepest sympathy to lisa's family.

death leaves a heartache no one can heal.

love leaves a memory no one can steal.

My deepest sympathies Clarence and family....my thoughts are with you and your family.

Rest in Peace Lisa.

I am so sorry to hear this..my deepest condolences to her family and friends.

I'm so sorry. She always seemed like such a sweet, nice person in her posts here. (((hugs))) and prayers

default_no.gif
I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are there for the family. God bless all and bring comfort.

Joan

I just can't believe this. Lisa was one of the "oldies" who used to post on here and made many friends. She used to send me a Christmas card each year and I am so saddend by this news. I just thumbed through the cards and saw one the other day. This is such a sad loss. Godspeed Dear Lisa.

Oh no! I am so terribly saddened by this news. She was always so sweet and generous. May she rest in health and peace on the other side with horses and dogs and children, friends and family and our great light.

I am very sorry. My prayers to her family.

That is terribly sad. I am so sorry for her family. Lisa was one of the very first people on here all those years ago. I hope her family is okay.

Please add my sympathy for your loss.

Hugs

Bonnie

Latest posts

Back