Confession Time .... EDITTED TO ADD LAST PURCHASE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whew!
default_laugh.png

CONGRATS on all your new horses!!! That hubby is a KEEPER!!

Wow everyone thank you for all the wonderful comments. We love the minis! We cant wait till Merlin, Sera, Ebony and Ivory get here. It will be a little bit before Ebony and Ivory get here. They are going to foal out and rebreed at LK. But Merlin and Sera will hopefully be here this weekend.

I am still slowly trying to come down from the ceiling. LOL. Like Marlene said friends and family just dont understand our love and compassion for the mini horses. They all think we are crazy. Like my 7 year old said, " Ma-Ma(Marlene) and mommy, you all are horse crazy"! YES WE ARE!!!! lol. Again thank you everyone and we are so glad to be apart and to be able to share our love and new additions with the LB Forum Family! Thank You!

Wow everyone thank you for all the wonderful comments. We love the minis! We cant wait till Merlin, Sera, Ebony and Ivory get here. It will be a little bit before Ebony and Ivory get here. They are going to foal out and rebreed at LK. But Merlin and Sera will hopefully be here this weekend.I am still slowly trying to come down from the ceiling. LOL. Like Marlene said friends and family just dont understand our love and compassion for the mini horses. They all think we are crazy. Like my 7 year old said, " Ma-Ma(Marlene) and mommy, you all are horse crazy"! YES WE ARE!!!! lol. Again thank you everyone and we are so glad to be apart and to be able to share our love and new additions with the LB Forum Family! Thank You!
Well we all are horse crazy too so we totally "get you"
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your results from such a great shopping spree
default_biggrin.png
Horse shopping is the best shopping of all. and your Hubby is definitely a keeper
default_wink.png

Congrats on all your new horses I saw Indian Peaks Sweet Serenity when she was a baby, and many times with Parmela. Very nice!!

I wanted to respond to this days ago, but I have been SO incredibly busy I just haven't had the time.

BIG Congratulations on all your beautiful new additions. I Love Merlin and had inquired with Parmela about breeding my tiny mare to him at one time. I still have never bred her yet, but I hope to this year and have the vet on call already. :)

You sure have added some really beautiful horses to your program. Best of luck to you in the coming years!
default_smile.png

You guys have all been so great and we appreciate all the comments/compliments and the excitement for us. The LB family is so great! Thank you everyone.

We've grown quickly in just 2 years - we think we've put together a pretty good breeding program and surely improved our herd in the last year.

Now - gonna have to lock myself away for couple days and concentrate on getting that website up to date - I can't keep up! LOL

Connie - sent you an email.

Yes - hubby is a keeper for sure - he only gets better I have to say. Although there's a secret .... that very first grandbaby melted him - he has a much softer heart, more laid back and goes with the flow moreso than ever. Three grandkids now have just made him an old softee. LOL

Getting OLD mellows you too I guess but don't tell him I said that. ha

We'll have our 34th wedding anniversary this year - hey - another gift ..... another horse? Hmmmmmm

[SIZE=10pt]Congratulations on your new purchases! You certainly have an eye for a nice horse.[/SIZE]

Can I come live with you? LOL

Enjoy your horses. That's what they are all about.

Karen :eek:)

CONGRATS!!!! You have one heck of a herd that you've built up.

soooo ummmm....looking to adopt??
default_wink.png
i love to clean...

Ha Ha - I am still blowing kisses to Daddy Warbucks! He sure has his hands full with you two! If you keep this up I am going to have to call you LKF East! We already tease Suzanne at Rogers HSR about being LKF West! I love it! You know where to reach me if you need anything. Thank you. Thank you. You did good girls! Let's keep our fingers crossed this Spring!

Robin-LKF

Wow Thanks for all the kind words Robin. We still think you and daddy warbucks got something going on,lol!!!!!!!!! We wouldnt be were we are without folks like you in our corner. Thank you and Mom so much. See you in person this summer for hugs!! Cant wait to meet our new girls and their babies. All the best to LKF for 2010!

Latest posts

Back