A Tribute to Nut Creeks Gun Powder..He was a Grand Ole Gentleman..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, the early pictures are unbelievable. You were certainly his angel - I am amazed he survived the treatment he had, and am absolutely amazed that people are capable of such cruelty.
default_no.gif
RIP Gunny.

Jan

I missed this thread when it was first posted--missed a lot of threads in September--but finally read it now & cried over those photos. Poor Gunner--I'm so glad that you got him when you did & gave him a caring home & lots of TLC for his last 7 years. What a beautiful stone.

If those horrible people haven't been punished for what they did to Gunner then I hope someday somewhere they will get what is coming to them.

What a beautiful stone to commemorate a very lucky horse. He was so fortunate to be found by you, so many would have just walked away in disgust and called the authorities. I sure hope that something was done about these people to prevent them from owning any more horses.

Whoever provided that stone: BLESS YOU!

What a gorgeous stone and a wonderful tribute to Gunner! He was a very lucky little guy to have had you find him and love him!! Bless you
default_saludando.gif

What a beautiful memorial to a wonderful horse. There are some wonderful people in this world and you and Art are two of the best!
default_wub.png
Rest in peace Gunner!

[SIZE=12pt]OMG what a beautiful commemorative stone carving.... [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I know exactly who that angel couple is that donated such a generous gift on behalf of your beloved "Gunny". [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I know that they don't expect any recognition for what they have done. But I know who they are. Two very special people. As you yourself have now come to know.... [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back