My Mom passed away

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreammountainminis

Reaction score
:no: This has been a very sad time for my family and I ..As i had wrote previously my mom was in the hospital for her diabetes well mom came home and was doing great for the first time in over 12 yrs with her diabetes..She had been with us since the end of october she was visiting for the holidays ..She had come home from the hospital and was doing great ,she was home for 7 days and she passed away from a massive heart attack in my arms the early morning of dec.30 ..I did cpr for 20 minutes waiting for the ambulance to get here to no avail. they pronounced my mom passed at 6am dec 30 ..

I have been having such a hard time ..It is so devestating ... I have been at my moms home for the last two weeks tring to get things taken care of ,It hurts so bad especially when my kids come to me and ask where gramma is ..my kids are 12 , 10, 9 ,4 ,2 The older kids understand but the little ones dont ...

thanks for listening to my broken heart ....

I am SO sorry for your loss! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Jodi

Oh my dear I am so very very sorry. What a hard thing to have to experience.....(my father died in my arms with a massive heart attack too.)

Looking back, I realize that my father waited just for his special child to be with him. I feel you mom rallied and did very much the same thing with you. What better way than to pass in loving arms......

I know what your faith in the afterlife is, but from my own personal experience in loss, I will say with assurance that your mom is not far away.

Please talk to her, even write to her.....Your mom will hear.

Blessings,

MA

At least she had the chance to come Home, and be with the ones she loved...and who loved her.

Sending warm thoughts and Prayers...

I'm so sorry! I do know how you feel. I lost my mother Jan. 9, 2005. It's been a year, but I still miss her! Prayers for you and your family!

Pam

Oh my dear, I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. I'm so sorry. I almost lost my mom--my best friend--a year ago. She's still not, nor will ever have, the strength and abilities she had, but I cherish every day. She and dad moved to Texas with us, for which I'm so grateful--she spent the weekend in the hospital again. Hugs and prayers to you. I believe she is still with you and her precious grandbabies--open your heart and feel her love. It will be with you always.

Thank you everyone for your prayers and warm wishes.. my mom was only 69 and i am 29 . I was an only child and my mom and dad had divorced in 82 but i have been taking care of my dad for the last five years , he lives with us ...He will be 79 in aug..and he has parkinson and alzhiemers ..I always thought that i would have mom to walk me through when something happened to dad ...She just went so fast ...It really hurts as me being only 29 i just got to the age that i could really appreciate my mom ...I feel that when she passed a big part of me died also ..

Bless your sweet heart and may you have peace in knowing that you truly are a wonderful daughter for caring for both your parents. I am so very sorry for your loss and know what your are feeling. My Mother died in my arms at the age of 67. I too always thought my Father would die first. Please know also that the death of my Mother who was also my dearest friend was the hardest death I have every had to experience and I that I became a much stronger parent after her death. My prayers will include you and your family and that you will only grow stronger as a Mother for your own children from the loss of your Mother knowing that she loved you and having loved her so much. God bless all of you and God bless her soul.

default_sad.png
Sorry to hear that
default_pray.gif
:

Oh I'm sooooo sorry!! It's soooo apparent how much you loved your mother. I'm glad that you were fortunate to get to spend those last couple months with her. You and your family will be in my prayers...

((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))

I am so sorry.... :no: I, too, lost my mom 3 years ago to lung and brain cancer, that was the hardest thing that I have ever faced....

Please remember that she is all around you, in your heart, your thoughts and in everything that you see. Close your eyes and picture her and she will be there... she will always be there...

God bless you and keep you..

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

My prayers for you and your family at this time. Just know that

she will be around you always...

You were so wonderful doing the cpr for your mama like that. How brave you are. My, she is so proud of you. I know she is.

It was just simply her time to go home. I know that doesn't help you much. I miss my mom so bad so I know how your heart will be broken forever. Please accept my deepest sympathy for the greatest loss you will ever have to endure.

I am so sorry for your loss and your grief.

I can't imagine the pain you are in, and though I know it will lessen as time passes, there will always be that need for her physical presence.

You did the best you could for her, and she was with you when she left, that has to be an amazing gift, as was mentioned, to be held by your loving daughter as you face your end.

I wish I could offer any comfort at all, but instead I will just keep you and your children in my thoughts.

Liz M.

default_pray.gif
: Prayers are coming your way! Mel, I am so very sorry about your mom. I can't imagine the pain you are feeling but I know it has to be horrific! We've emailed in the past and I know what a wonderful, dedicated daughter you are. Both of your parents are so proud of you. You're also a great mother yourself with your precious children. You have been a pillar of strength to all those around you. I'm sure your dear mother felt your love as you cradled her in your arms. You did everything you could possibly do to save her. It was her time to go be with God and receive her reward. Now, she is released from all her pain and is in the very presence of God. I pray for you, your family, and father. May God surround you with His love and give you the courage and strength to face each hurdle that lies ahead. May each day be a little easier to face and may you reflect on the wonderful times you shared with your mother and pass this on to your children. May God give you the words they need to hear to bring comfort to their precious hearts. I thank God for wonderful daughters like you.

God bless,

Joan

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were with her in the end. Thoughts and prayers headed your way.

I am so sorry for your loss, but she knew she was loved very much by you and she is watching over you and keeping you safe. You are a good daughter
default_pray.gif
:

Latest posts

Back