Lisa (Candlelite Ranch) has passed away...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mona

Reaction score
Lisa of Candlelite Ranch passed from this world on Wed. Dec 9. She loved her horses, and We loved her. We request that all memorial donations be made to juvenile diabetes research foundation. (jdrf.org)God Bless,

Clarence

Clarence, I am sooo very sorry for your loss. Lisa is in the Lord's arms now this Christmas. I know she is loved and missed by meany. My heart goes out to you.

Oh no
depresse.gif
It made me gasp out loud when I saw the topic title. Clarence, I am so very sorry -- more than words can say
depresse.gif

I am so very sorry! My deepest condolences to you and your family. She will be missed.

Carol

I am so sorry to hear. My thoughts and prayers are with Clarence and her family.

She was a truly loving person and will be missed so much by many.

So very sad for all who knew her.......My prayers go out to Lisa's family and friends.......
default_sad.png

I am so very very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with her family and friends

Sending prayers to you and your family. I am so sorry to hear of Lisa's passing!! She will be missed!!

OH NO!
default_crybaby.gif
Clarence I'm so deeply sorry for your loss. For you and all who loved her. From what I knew of Lisa, she was very sweet. I liked her a lot.

My Hugs, prayers and deepest condolences are yours.

I am so sad for Lisa, Clarence and her family, and yet I am so joyful someone as sweet and caring as she graced this earth and the lives of all she touched..

Lisa, I never met you in person, but I will never forget your kindness.

susanne

So sorry to hear of your loss.....

Latest posts

Back