My Mom passed away

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss...my heart goes out to you. I know your pain...I too lost my Mother...my kids had a very hard time excepting it as well. Please know she is with you always...her love in you ...will never die.

I know you must miss her so much...our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

God Bless,

lisa

Thank you all so very much ..Reading and writing help the sleepless nights i have had ...I do MISS her terriably . My rock that i always leaned on is no longer there...Luckily I still have this family to turn to when i need to talk or cry ..

I'm so sorry for your loss and I'll keep you in my prayers.

Others have told you she is near, believe them, I know my mother is near especilly when I need her the most, I can feel her by me.

My deepest sympathies are with you. Moms and daughters have a special bond that mere death cannot divide and I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers during this difficult time.

I am so very sorry to hear this. I think in time, you will treasure the fact that you were holding your mom when she passed.

[SIZE=18pt]I am so sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png
[/SIZE]

Thank you all so very much for being here in our time of need i dont know what i would do with out great friends like all of you..Just having a place to come and talk help ..The hardest thing beside loosing my mom is trying to get the kids to understand. It hurts me to see them hurt so bad .

I find it especially hard to look at my children and think of all they will miss after losing a wonderful grandparent. It sounds like you are encountering some of that by having to explain it all to them and maybe having those thoughts as well. It is so hard to see their grief as they come to terms with it. My prayers go out to you.

Having a real hard time today trying to get moms estate taken care of...Everywhere i try to turn i seem to hit a road block..Its just making everything twice as hard to deal with ..I really appreciate you all being hear to listen to a broken heart ...My mom was my best friend and it is starting to look like not only did i loose my mom but i'm loosing everything she worked so hard to keep , her home her car and everything just because i can not afford to keep my family and her payments going ..So the way it looks i have to sell the home and property to finish paying off debts she had..This All hurts so bad..

I am so very sorry for your loss.
default_pray.gif
: my prayers are with you through this difficult time in your life.

Latest posts

Back