My Mom passed away

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of your mother, what a horrible blow to you at such a young age. I'm glad that you had the Holidays together and that she was with you at the time. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss and pain.

krisp

My sincere condolences! I know how it feels, and just remember the good times. You still may cry, but it's with a smile.

Kim

So sorry.....keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers...

Take care and God Bless....

I am so so sorry to hear about your Mom.. Like most people I know there is nothing I can say to heal your heart, or take away your pain. The only thing I know what to do is pray for you and your family.

Sincerely,

The Piers

The death of a loved one always leaves such a big hole in our hearts, especially our beloved mothers. My deepest sympathies to you and many prayers and good thoughts.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
default_sad.png
Your family is in my thoughts.

[SIZE=14pt]I am so sorry, praying for God to give you the peace in your heart and mind that she is safely Home now..... Im a diabetic too and my grandfather was as well , He died at age 64 of a massive heart attack also. That seems to be what take the diabetic away.... Those of us who have the disease, myself included dont feel bad.... it sort of sneaks up on you.[/SIZE]

Lyn

default_sad.png
I'm SO sorry! This is a late reply! My computer has been down. This exact thing happened to us two years ago, lost my mom 5 days after she got home from hospital to massive heart attack so know how it feels.

She was in her recliner and was pronounced dead when Paramedics got there.

We still miss her and always will but do know it gets easier to deal with and we all tend to dwell on the wonderful memories instead of the pain.

One thing that helped is we planted a memorial tree in a local memorial park, a Live Oak tree, and also put there a memorial granite bench inscribed with her information. Now we go sit there and talk to her when we want, under that tree, with the flowers we've planted around it and the sun flitering through. It's very comforting and I like being there better than the cemetery.[/i]

Sincerely, Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so very sorry for the loss of your belove mother. My prayers going out to you and your family.

I am so very sorry, reading your post brought tears to my eyes as I can feel your pain.

I am 33 and I can't imagine losing my mom, Or either parent for that matter. I just lost my grandmother in December, and that was hard enough. :no:

You have My Deepest Sympathy......

When hearts are filled with sorrow,

there is little one can say,

For only time will comfort you

when loved ones pass away--

So may the time be hastened

until sorrow will depart,

And many happy memories

will live on within your hearts.

I am so sorry
default_sad.png
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I dred the day I will have to live without my mom.

Lost my mum just over 3 years ago, diabetic too. I too was with her when she finally passed. Can't add anything, it's one hard ride, chin up, what she taught you will be with you forever, you are the person she made you in so many ways, so sorry. It gets easier with time, but it still hurts like heck.

My heart and deepest condolences go out to you and your family.

I think losing our mom is the hardest death most of us have to deal with. I lost my mom just over four years ago. It's extremely hard to get over, but eventually you do, in one way or another. I, too, believe your mom's spirit is with you, as is my mom's with me. I hope somehow you can find comfort in knowing that.

I am so sorry for your loss, we just attended my Aunt's funeral on Friday, and she was my Mom's twin sister, so she was my second mother as well. It was just such a sudden, unpredictable loss, and I can so emphathize with you and your family. Remember the good times and I know one of the things that we did was was created a picture collage of my Aunt and her family and another one of my Aunt and her friends and I will always cherish the fact that I got to do that as a tribute to a wonderful person. I will always miss my Aunt as I am sure you will always miss your mother, all I can do know is continue on living and remember all of the good times and cherish the sweet memories. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Valerie

l am so sorry for the loss of your mother l'm sure it is a hard and sad time to loose a parent and hope you find comfort in the good thoughts left behind. Both my parents are nearing their 90's and it makes me panic as l know the time will come when they have to go.

I am so sorry for your loss. My deapest condolenses to you and your family. It is really hard, but try to find comfort in knowing that your mom passed in your loving care and she wasn't alone. Many hugs to you.

Latest posts

Back