Late November foal, or will she pop in Jan 2008??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about now? Any baby?

Nope, lol... didnt set the alarm off at all, so all day yesty & lastnight, she hasnt laid down & relaxed, poor girl!

Hahaha Minx, it IS time to get it done, i hate waiting, lol.
default_saludando.gif

Since we are sharing mare bellies, here is the mare I had in 2006, 2 days before foaling..what a wierd belly!

dallymay22.jpg

Rayne is gorgeous! I thought she would have popped by now! Crossing fingers that you have a new foalie face to greet you in the next week!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks for the pic... lovely mare, what did she have?

Im excited & nervous, lol......... will update when she's popped!!

Well you can read the whole foaling story here..bottom of the page is the link for the filly's gallery..enjoy!

http://crittercountry.onestopequine.net/mokey.html

I can't believe you are still waiting! Good luck and hope it's tonight!!

Thanks for the link CritterCountry, thats great!

Pics from today.

new_20thnov.jpg

new_20thnov1.jpg

new_20thnov2.jpg

new_20thnov3.jpg

ugh, looks like she's pulling the same thing my appy did!! Body said 'GO' but udder said 'NO', but that of course can change fast!!

Lol, thats it!Well she's due tomorrow...... i just hope all goes well when she drops.

Yep that's it.. No matter how long you wait it's all worth it in the end when you get a healthy baby and mom!

Maybe this baby wants to be a Thanksgiving Blessing??

If so you could name it Blessing....

I cant wait to see the baby, its fun watching on the forum...

I am off to Kentucky tomorrow for the holidays but I will be checking the forum to see if it is born...

Last edited by a moderator:
Afternoon all... no bub yet!

Set the alarm of once lastnight, was down "resting" for 5 mins, then back up.

Went out all day today as the kidlets had swimming lessons.. hoping to come home to a foal.

Nope.

Its warm today, 36 degree's so she cant hold on much longer surely? Lol.

Cheers.

mmm with the pictures you posted yesterday I am starting to wonder if she wil go to January
default_new_shocked.gif
. Her teats and bag dont' look like they are ready for any action just yet.

mmm with the pictures you posted yesterday I am starting to wonder if she wil go to January
default_new_shocked.gif
. Her teats and bag dont' look like they are ready for any action just yet.

Oh gawd, dont say that!!! Lol. :DOH!

I cant wait till then, lol..... anyway, she's only 1 day over, so early hours yet & as said previously, last yr she didnt get much of a bag & her teats werent down at all.
default_wink.png

Plus her Jan due date is 9 wks away, i dont think she'll hold on that long.

Lol.... mares hey!!
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
No foal yet!!!!

Pics from today, its 43 degrees here atm & she hates the heat.

new_24thnov2.jpg

new_24thnov1.jpg

new_24thnov.jpg

I've been watching and can't wait to see what she has. She sure can't hold out much longer.

Her belly is sooo low
default_wacko.png
and she's definitely made progress in the udder department...

I said the 24th lol so guess I'm wrong unless she decides to pull a real fast one lol

Lol, the foal is to be named "November Rayne"... as mum is Ravenslee Rayne & well, bub is due in November, lol.

But its 6 more days till the end of November.... should i think of another registered name for bub? Hahahaha. :DOH!

Latest posts

Back