Late November foal, or will she pop in Jan 2008??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, she is beautiful and I look forward to seeing her baby. Love the name!!!

I think it will also be a November baby and could be earlier than November 22nd. I see the V in her stomach, won't be too much longer now.
default_yes.gif

I think it will also be a November baby and could be earlier than November 22nd. I see the V in her stomach, won't be too much longer now.
default_yes.gif
Thanks Danielle..... her "milk" is not white yet, but when i do a strip test onto a bit of black plastic, its not "see through" now, very honey coloured.....

It can change colors in a matter of hours so to me it's not the best indicator or it can be white for longer too. Isn't mare stare fun :DOH! What I have learnt, especially with the last foaling here this summer is to go by the PH level on pool test strips.

Pics from today, 10th Nov.

Her due date is 21st Nov, not the 22nd, but 1 day difference isnt no biggy! Lol.
default_biggrin.png

new_10thnov1.jpg

new_10thnov.jpg

I was wondering how she was doing. I am anxious to see her foal
default_biggrin.png
, such a pretty mare. Is she getting "mushy" in the back near her tail head area?

I was wondering how she was doing. I am anxious to see her foal
default_biggrin.png
, such a pretty mare. Is she getting "mushy" in the back near her tail head area?

You & me both! Lol....
default_yes.gif

Nothing yet, but she was a bit restless lastnight, just lots of moving about, stop, then move to other side of yard, stand around & move the other side again.

Her vulva looks strange today, up the top the lips are pushed out a little & she's slower getting "darker" inside.

As for dropping away near her tail head, no, no real difference.

I just have to be patient.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, I'm falling in love with that mare! I can just imagine how she must feel, well maybe not, never had a foal
default_biggrin.png

I still say the 15th, early morning maybe. Good luck!

Maxine

Aww, I'm falling in love with that mare! I can just imagine how she must feel, well maybe not, never had a foal
default_biggrin.png

I still say the 15th, early morning maybe. Good luck!

Maxine

Thanks Minx.

No changes, but very good friend has 2 mini mares due 3rd Dec.

1: big bag, milk clear liquid: she just foaled down an hour ago.

2: no bag, no liquid... both proven mares.

So it goes to show, they dont have to have milk changes, or be on time!

Hurry up Rayne, lol.
default_new_shocked.gif

very pretty mare who does she have in her bloodline? She reminds me of my mare bond dynamo passion. she is older though so probasly not to closely related to your mare.

very pretty mare who does she have in her bloodline? She reminds me of my mare bond dynamo passion. she is older though so probasly not to closely related to your mare.
Thanks.

She's Qld bred (Australia) by Tiny Toy Pandemonium (1984) & out of Ravenslee Ebony (1984)... both have unknown parentage sadly.

She's 35".

Ok, well nothing much, she's not really agitated, but walking around her yard, standing for a bit, then wander of to the other side, stand then move again.

I saw her rub her bum quickly on the fence.... thats all, nothing exciting, yet!
default_biggrin.png

Taken today.

new_12thnov.jpg

Since we are sharing mare bellies, here is the mare I had in 2006, 2 days before foaling..what a wierd belly!

dallymay22.jpg

Rayne is gorgeous! I thought she would have popped by now! Crossing fingers that you have a new foalie face to greet you in the next week!
default_aktion033.gif

Since we are sharing mare bellies, here is the mare I had in 2006, 2 days before foaling..what a wierd belly!

dallymay22.jpg

Rayne is gorgeous! I thought she would have popped by now! Crossing fingers that you have a new foalie face to greet you in the next week!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks for the pic... lovely mare, what did she have?

Im excited & nervous, lol......... will update when she's popped!!

beautiful mare.....my favorite color...looks ready to pop to me anytime...my black & white carried hers for 12 months and had a tiny little thing...she didn't bag up either untill she foaled..but did have the edema swelling...do you have her under camera.?? Good luck....can't wait to see

beautiful mare.....my favorite color...looks ready to pop to me anytime...my black & white carried hers for 12 months and had a tiny little thing...she didn't bag up either untill she foaled..but did have the edema swelling...do you have her under camera.?? Good luck....can't wait to see

Hi there, thankyou.

No sorry not under camera & i normally borrow a friends foaling alarm... but its currently in use.

So im doing 1 hourly checks & its killing me, lol.
default_biggrin.png

No foal yet....................

But alarm went on her lastnight & we had 3 falsies, lol.

Some pics from today.

new_19thnov.jpg

new_19thnov1.jpg

Just reading this thread and the suspense is killing me LOL!!

Good luck!!

Anna

ps. been giggling thinking about you all crawling around under your mares armed with your cameras! Not easy with minis - good job posh visitors didnt choose the moment to turn up!!

ps. been giggling thinking about you all crawling around under your mares armed with your cameras! Not easy with minis - good job posh visitors didnt choose the moment to turn up!!
No crawling here, just stick the camera under the belly and click
default_yes.gif

Tell her Auntie Maxine thinks it's time to get it done! Don't worry everyone calls me either Auntie Maxine or grandma..lol so then I guess that means the baby will be great grandma
default_wub.png

Can't wait, this is fun for those of us not doing it
default_biggrin.png

Maxine

Latest posts

Back