Late November foal, or will she pop in Jan 2008??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now we got 2 ta wait for!!

Great...
default_wacko.png

Huh huh..... :DOH! LOL.

Sass had a phantom last yr, then was served once for a Neg preg test in March, so was a bit concerned when she started bagging up, as she came home in Oct (yes only a couple of mths ago), served..... so i thought she might of been aborting, seems not, she took off the serve in late Feb, great.
default_new_shocked.gif

Aint i glad my other mares all only have ONE due date, all were pos preg tests etc & all i have bred from before, so know what they are like.

Geez, lol.

Rayne is now home.

Some pics from today....

new_6thjan.jpg

new_6thjan1.jpg

new_6thjan2.jpg

new_6thjan3.jpg

This is the udder of my pony mare, Sass on the 28th Dec, i noticed the change on the 26th Dec.

new_28thdec1.jpg

Udder & body shots lastnight.

new_udder.jpg

new_5thjan3.jpg

new_5thjan.jpg

new_5thjan2.jpg

Hmmm, are her teats filling up? Looking good!

BTW, I love your pony!

No they arent im afraid.

She has a decent size bag, but no filling of the teats, whereas pony mare Sass has a small bag, but milk in her teats.

Thanks, yes she's a lovely pony, but been a nightmare the last 2 yrs due to non pregnancies, lol.

What's coming out of Rayne's teats now? Still yellow and clear? Is it getting to the honey stage yet?
Still yellow/clear, not sticky.

Yet sass has sticky honey colour from 1 teat, the other is milky, still cloudy & sweet. Lol.

They are both going to go the same night. Wouldn't that be something? Most of my mini's don't have milk color, it is usually thick Colostrum when they foal.

Latest posts

Back