Last foal of the season....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
Well I've been patiently waiting for our of LAST foal of the season and what would be my FIRST foal sired by "I Blue By U Of Lilac Lane". On August 5th at 11:40 p.m. "Allures Ultimate Avalon" finally at 314 days she decided to present us with sensational bald-face, chestnut, blue-eyed, sabino filly with a 7.50" cannon bone. I'm personally elated and the long days an sleepless were well worth it. I truly couldn't be more pleased with the cross between "Blue" and one of my few remaining "RFM Boogermans Ultimate Warrior" daughters. YAHOO!!!!!

I've been patiently (NOT) waiting for this little filly to unfold so I could take a few photos and post them. Needless to say she's still not there yet but I just can't wait any longer. Ha!

Of course I'm still trying to think of a name for her so that one could be a while....
default_yes.gif
any suggestions would be welcomed.

Thank you for letting me share my excitement....

http://www.facebook....&type=1

Last edited by a moderator:
She's beautiful, Kimberle! Congrats! Now you can get some sleep
default_biggrin.png

Sure wish I could see pics(don't do facebook) but the description of her sounds like you hit the jackpot, Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif

Kimberle she's fantastic and such a wonderful end to your already sensational foaling season! Congratulations on all your awesome babies again this year.

I hope you're enjoying your bed finally - I know its a big relief when the last one finally arrives.

Thank you Matt, Rhonda and Marlene for the compliments....

I'm glad that this season has finally come to a close and that we only had (1) complication where we loss the foal.

Latest posts

Back