This is a FIRST

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
While waiting on our LAST foal of the season to arrive and our very FIRST that's sired by "I Blue By U Of Lilac Lane" I've realized that I haven't really thought of any names for the impending foal. So I thought that I'd see what creative suggestions ALL of you wonderful LB patrons could come up with.

The mare is "Allure's Ultimate Avalon" one of my "FRM Boogermans Ultimate Warrior" daughters and she's presently at 303 days and holding. She produced a gorgeous little filly for us last season by "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit" that we've retained for our program so I'm really ANXIOUS about this little one.

First and foremost I'd like to have "Allure" and "Blue" in the name. Its not really necessary to have "Allure Ranch" although it would be nice.

Thank you.....

Photo of: "I Blue By U Of Lilac Lane"

185958_1877341933529_1240653448_2270377_4797444_n.jpg

Allures Blue Flame

Last edited by a moderator:
How about a photo of the new baby??????????????????

How about a photo of the new baby??????????????????

Hey Beth, No new baby yet. She's at 303 days and holding. I'm just trying to come up with some suggestions for names right now. Hopefully will have our LAST one for the season and our FIRST for "Blue" anytime over the next few weeks.

Here's a video of her first foal from last year "Allure Ranch Spirits Ultimate Dream" along with a few other "Spirit" daughters. She the smaller bald face one.

http://www.youtube.c...n_order&list=UL

I really like Blue U Away too.
default_aktion033.gif

Allure Ranch Sing The Blues

Allure Blue For You

Allure Too Blue 4U

Latest posts

Back