just some pics...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you have NO CLUE what my life is like, ok? i dont have many blessings to count. and i'm not gonna let someone insult me and just look the other way.
AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES ARE EITHER! MOST OF THESE BLESSED PEOPLE HAVE WORKED THEMSELVES TO DEATH OVER WHAT THEY WANTED SO DON'T YOU DARE PUT SOMEONE DOWN BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE THAN YOU! YOU ARE NOT HOLY-ER THAN THOU AND ITS HOW YOU LIVE THIS LIFE THAT BUILDS OR BURNS BRIDGES.

Honey child I will not bless you once again with my story of how I started into Miniatures but it was by the grace of God that I found LB and without them I would be nothing. THEY ARE LIKE MY FAMILY AND I STAND UP FOR MY FAMILY - DON'T YOU DARE INSULT THEM.

You came into the "LB WORLD" with this know-it-all attitude and showed no respect from the get-go anytime anyone disagreed with you SO DON'T YOU THINK THAT YOUR ELDERS OR MORE EXPERIENCED LB MEMBERS HAVE TO SHOW YOU ANY RESPECT WHEN YOU TREAT THEM LIKE YOU HAVE! There is no "i show respect when i get respect" - YOU were new so YOU are the one who have to SUCK IT UP AND SHOW EVERYONE ON HERE RESPECT.

THERE IS NO WAY EVEN TO THIS DAY THAT I WOULD EVEN THINK OF TALKING TO THEM THE WAY YOU HAVE.

SO FAR YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN "SLAPPED ON THE HAND" AND BEFORE LONG SOMEONE IS GOING TO HAND YOUR REAR END OVER TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER. I'M JUST NOT SURE WHO IT'S GOING TO BE.

We all want to help you but you will not be helped when you act like this. It's a shame too, the horses deserve for you to learn but I'm afraid that Toby, Misty & Honey (and anyone you breed/buy) will be stuck with an ignorant owner if she does not learn how to take contructive criticism.

Like I said before, do it for them.

you have NO CLUE what my life is like, ok? i dont have many blessings to count. and i'm not gonna let someone insult me and just look the other way.

I never claimed I did. I don't know if you believe in God or not, but this isn't your home if you do. Kill everyone with kindness and you'll be repayed one day. It may not be soon, and it may not be when you want it, but you WILL. Do you understand? You're NOT the only one with struggles, everyone has them. Yours may be bigger than mine, I wouldn't be shocked if they were, but it doesn't mean a thing. God loves every single person. He created you, he created me, he created everyone here...and He makes no mistakes. Don't blame your problems, defeat them. Like I said, kill everyone with kindness and you wont have near as many regrets. I senserially (sp?) hope you get what I'm saying. I don't think you're stupid, I think you're very smart, so use that brain of yours to be open minded.

32 users are reading this topic! LMAO

When MRM posts - everyone knows how entertaining it'll get. Too funny - ashame really - but funny just the same.

We all tune in for excitement from a rude 15 yr old that we just can't help ourselves.

AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES ARE EITHER! MOST OF THESE BLESSED PEOPLE HAVE WORKED THEMSELVES TO DEATH OVER WHAT THEY WANTED SO DON'T YOU DARE PUT SOMEONE DOWN BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE THAN YOU! YOU ARE NOT HOLY-ER THAN THOU AND ITS HOW YOU LIVE THIS LIFE THAT BUILDS OR BURNS BRIDGES.

Honey child I will not bless you once again with my story of how I started into Miniatures but it was by the grace of God that I found LB and without them I would be nothing. THEY ARE LIKE MY FAMILY AND I STAND UP FOR MY FAMILY - DON'T YOU DARE INSULT THEM.

You came into the "LB WORLD" with this know-it-all attitude and showed no respect from the get-go anytime anyone disagreed with you SO DON'T YOU THINK THAT YOUR ELDERS OR MORE EXPERIENCED LB MEMBERS HAVE TO SHOW YOU ANY RESPECT WHEN YOU TREAT THEM LIKE YOU HAVE! There is no "i show respect when i get respect" - YOU were new so YOU are the one who have to SUCK IT UP AND SHOW EVERYONE ON HERE RESPECT.

THERE IS NO WAY EVEN TO THIS DAY THAT I WOULD EVEN THINK OF TALKING TO THEM THE WAY YOU HAVE.

SO FAR YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN "SLAPPED ON THE HAND" AND BEFORE LONG SOMEONE IS GOING TO HAND YOUR REAR END OVER TO YOU ON A SILVER PLATTER. I'M JUST NOT SURE WHO IT'S GOING TO BE.

We all want to help you but you will not be helped when you act like this. It's a shame too, the horses deserve for you to learn but I'm afraid that Toby, Misty & Honey (and anyone you breed/buy) will be stuck with an ignorant owner if she does not learn how to take contructive criticism.

Like I said before, do it for them.

i had my rear handed to me when i was 12 and had respect! what happened that day and every day before that is what turned me into a ***** and you can put whatever you want in there! have you ever had to deal with cps two times when your that young? its scary as heck! SO DONT YOU DARE INSULT ME AND TELL ME HOW HARD YOUR LIFE WAS!!!!! my horses are fat, happy, healthy, and get loved on every day. yeah i'm such an ignorant owner!!

OMG really. she just keeps it going. With the littlest things. IMMATURE!

I am going to say something. No one lives in the perfect world. OK.

Where we live is not rainbows and cookies like you put it.

And really you better be glad you dont go to the school I went to. LOL. I grew up in the city, where the bad people live. I went to school where the bad people went. They were busing the BAD KIDS FROM WASHINGTON DC to my school. So dont tell me. You would have never survived my High school let me tell you. Yeah I was a know it all teenager too, but I got where I am today by obeying my elders. Cause if I didnt my mother and father would have beat me senseless.

And last but not least, cause Im done with you. I think you owe my mother in law a appology. She is a very very very smart woman, OK. Who works a full time job away from the farm. Being the executive assistant to not 1 but 3 PRESIDENTS of a multi-million dollar company ok.

32 users are reading this topic! LMAO

When MRM posts - everyone knows how entertaining it'll get. Too funny - ashame really - but funny just the same.

We all tune in for excitement from a rude 15 yr old that we just can't help ourselves.

just shows how much time you all have on your hands

OMG really. she just keeps it going. With the littlest things. IMMATURE!

I am going to say something. No one lives in the perfect world. OK.

Where we live is not rainbows and cookies like you put it.

And really you better be glad you dont go to the school I went to. LOL. I grew up in the city, where the bad people live. I went to school where the bad people went. They were busing the BAD KIDS FROM WASHINGTON DC to my school. So dont tell me. You would have never survived my High school let me tell you. Yeah I was a know it all teenager too, but I got where I am today by obeying my elders. Cause if I didnt my mother and father would have beat me senseless.

And last but not least, cause Im done with you. I think you owe my mother in law a appology. She is a very very very smart woman, OK. Who works a full time job away from the farm. Being the executive assistant to not 1 but 3 PRESIDENTS of a multi-million dollar company ok.

so, what, i should give her respect that she fails to give me because she works for big people? try NOT!! i'm immiture? try reading your purty red post, darlin! THAT'S immiturity at its finest!

the school i go to gets bomb threats, people lock and guard the bathrooms and there are three cops there 24/7. my school also has the nickname Marijuana Massebesic! you can take that however way you want it...

Okay y'all the party is over. She isn't funny anymore - running out of stuff to say I guess!!

MARGARITAS, DANCING & PINATAS FOR ALL POSTERS TO THIS POST AT MY HOUSE! **CHEERS**
aktion033.gif

Okay y'all the party is over. She isn't funny anymore - running out of stuff to say I guess!!

MARGARITAS, DANCING & PINATAS FOR ALL POSTERS TO THIS POST AT MY HOUSE! **CHEERS**
aktion033.gif

it's nice to know that all of you supposed- to- be adults get joy and a good laugh out of cyber-bulling a (as ya'll put it) a kid!

[ have you ever had to deal with cps two times when your that young? its scary as heck!

I am sorry to hear that, I Think your crying out for Help but this is the wrong forum for that....It's just SAD!!!

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

oh too cool - - can I have mine ON THE ROCKS and with plenty of salt around the rim please?
aktion033.gif
better yet, please make mine a double LOL and then I'll really dance good LOL
yes.gif

[ have you ever had to deal with cps two times when your that young? its scary as heck!

I am sorry to hear that, I Think your crying out for Help but this is the wrong forum for that....It's just SAD!!!

hi. the last time i got "help" i found out the chick wasn't even liscensed! never goin there again!!

Oh my, this is gotten a little silly hasn't it? I feel like I've just walked into a middle school classroom and my substitute instincts are taking over. But last time I gave out a discipline note in middle school it was crumpled and thrown in my face. . . . Now that I think about it I'd rather not relive it. That's why I like the younger ones, even they are not this ridiculous.

I'd like to preface this with a disclaimer and say that in defending Molly's Run I in NO WAY agree with her practices, opinions, decisions, etc. That said, this post started with a simple sharing of pictures. She did not openly ask for opinions, and perhaps it might not have been anyone's place to give them. We all do things others may not agree with, and until we open ourselves up with an invitation for criticism, it is really no ones's place to offer it.

As a few people have stated here, let what is going to happen happen, and a lesson will be learned, or maybe it will turn out fine, who's to predict, really.

THAT said, Molly's Run, you, of all people, should realize by now that when you post things on this forum, weather you ask for it or not, people are going to chime in here. They chime in because no one will listen in person and they can't be interrupted by writing it. They chime in because they are genuinely ill hearted and have nothing better to do. They chime in because they don't like you. THEY ALSO CHIME IN BECAUSE THEY HAVE YEARS OF KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND. Lots of motives here, and you can't control any of them because this is an OPEN forum.

My advice to you is this . . . Unless you are prepared to take in criticism, DON'T POST. You can't stop it from coming and it will come. If you truly feel that people are being unreasonable, rude, and disrespectful, then do the ADULT thing and ignore it. That way, they look like the bad guys. By arguing and defending and defending you look like you have something to prove, and you look childish yourself. It's easier to be secure and happy with what you're doing than to try to sway the way others think. Horse people are crazy, stubborn, and outspoken, and not easily persuaded. You'll wear yourself out trying.

oh too cool - - can I have mine ON THE ROCKS and with plenty of salt around the rim please?
aktion033.gif
better yet, please make mine a double LOL and then I'll really dance good LOL
One TRIPLE MARGARITA ON THE ROCKS WITH EXTRA SALT for everybody!!!! C'mon down to SC to celebrate LOL

yeah, I'VE gotten out of hand! have you read parts of this post?

YES I HAVE

HAVE YOU READ WHAT YOU HAVE SAID TO THE OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE. WE HAVE ALL TRIED TO TELL YOU WHAT WAS BEST FOR YOUR HORSES.

I AM DONE WITH YOU

I AM GLAD THAT MY CHILD DOES NOT ACT THIS WAY I GUESS THAT I AM A BETTER PARENT.

YOU NEED TO BE GLAD YOU ARE NOT MY CHILD YOU WOULD NOT HAVE A *** TO SIT DOWN ON I CAN TELL YOU THAT FOR SURE

LIKE I SAID I AM DONE WITH YOU

Back