Who needs another mini?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MajorClementine

Reaction score
Okay I'm overwhelmed and at a breaking point. If anyone is looking for a driving mini I have 3 that must go. One Mare that will make a great CDE horse for an experienced driver. Two geldings that are easy drivers and go well single or as a team. I'm in Utah but always up for a road trip. I just want good homes for them because rehoming an animal is almost impossible for me which is why I have 7 minis. I just can't drive them all and they are not meeting their potential here.

I’m sorry you are feeling so overwhelmed. It’s a tough place to be, I know from recent experience how exhausting everything can become. I hope you are able to change your daily routine enough to give yourself adequate rest.

I’ve enjoyed reading your posts over the years. Anyone blessed to obtain one of your ponies will not be disappointed!

Combined Driving event
It consists of a marathon obstacle course, driven dressage, and a cones course.

My little mare has get up and go and would thrive doing events but is not a beginner horse. She's not dangerous but she's smart and stubborn which can frustrate even seasoned drivers.

Combined Driving event
It consists of a marathon obstacle course, driven dressage, and a cones course.

My little mare has get up and go and would thrive doing events but is not a beginner horse. She's not dangerous but she's smart and stubborn which can frustrate even seasoned drivers.
Oh okay! Thank you 😊

I know I thought of that :)
I purchased a mini today to be a part of my little herd. I will have Cooper trailered back to the rescue center that he came from and on the same day and at the same time, have the new one trailered to home. I'm actually trying to say this often, so I get use to it happening. Anyway, this horse drives and I've been told is very good. I've never really driven a horse, don't even know if that's the correct terminology, but I'm going to give it a go. Perhaps you should as well.

Oh how exciting @1roadtoad ! You will have a blast driving! It is sooooo much fun! Can’t wait till you get the newbie and can’t wait to see pics of you driving your new baby! I agree, y’all both should give driving a go 🥳🥳🥳

So glad to hear you made a decision on Cooper, your life will be so much easier and I am sure you will feel relieved. Try not to worry too much about him, he will eventually find his person! 💕💕💕

Oh how exciting @1roadtoad ! You will have a blast driving! It is sooooo much fun! Can’t wait till you get the newbie and can’t wait to see pics of you driving your new baby! I agree, y’all both should give driving a go 🥳🥳🥳

So glad to hear you made a decision on Cooper, your life will be so much easier and I am sure you will feel relieved. Try not to worry too much about him, he will eventually find his person! 💕💕💕
With tears in my eyes thank you with regard to my decision about Cooper. I'll try to move forward and not worry about him too much, but I will keep tabs on him at the rescue, if I can. I really care about him.
Once I get my new horse home, I'll let him settled in. Once settled I'll have the trainer check out his driving skills. If he's as good or competent as the seller says he is, I guess I'll take some driving lessons. It's hard to get excited about the new horse with my sadness about Cooper. It is taking away from considering possibilities with the new guy, but I'll get there.

Okay I'm overwhelmed and at a breaking point. If anyone is looking for a driving mini I have 3 that must go. One Mare that will make a great CDE horse for an experienced driver. Two geldings that are easy drivers and go well single or as a team. I'm in Utah but always up for a road trip. I just want good homes for them because rehoming an animal is almost impossible for me which is why I have 7 minis. I just can't drive them all and they are not meeting their potential here.
Hello! I am casually looking for a driving mini. I am brand new to driving so I would need a mini that is seasoned in driving. I am in PA. Let me know if you want to discuss. :)

Hey I just saw your DM. Sorry we are super busy around here trying to build a new house and barn. I sent a message back. Let me know if you want more info. THanks!!

Latest posts

Back