Introducing WFM's Designer Destiny, Our 2nd Foal of 2011

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
This morning at about 3am, our BTU mare, Erica's Sweet as Sugar, gave us a very special new addition!

The new baby is a double dilute pinto, triple Buckeroo bred, filly -- a lot like "Divine", the filly we had born 5wks ago. The sire is our Reserve National Grand Champion (driving), National Champion (halter) and Halter HOF stallion, Erica's Echos of My Destiny. Destiny is a grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Buck Echo.

Our two foals so far this year are both paternal sisters and maternal cousins... So does that make them 3/4 siblings??? Oh, that mini math -- not too much different than hill billy math
default_biggrin.png

I'm happy and proud to introduce Whinny For Me's Designer Destiny ("Design") pictured at just 14hrs old.

Design---03262011-4.jpg

Design---03262011-7.jpg

Design---03262011-5.jpg

Design---03262011---4hrs-old-014.jpg

And a little look at the dad and mom:

Thanks for looking at "my new baby"
default_wub.png

Edited to add a video of Design from this morning at 2 days old
default_biggrin.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpEHb9P717Q

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all Congrats! Second, I really wanted to say that the second picture is just awesome.
yes.gif

Congrats!! I am not usually a fan of double dilutes but I have to say I love the second photo!! And of course I love pintos and her breeding so she has lots going for her in my book!

Ok, she's kind of dark looking (for a DD), so would that make her a smokey cream.

And, congrats! She's just adorable. [i can't believe its been 5 wks since Divine was born.]

I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!
default_wub.png
I'm with everyone else - that second picture is a real eye-catcher.

She totally has this look on her face like she KNOWS she's special and everyone else better just DEAL with it!
default_smile.png
I am a newcomer to the forum, probably will never show one except maybe on the very local level for fun, but I'd love to live vicariously through you and the other breeders sharing the pictures. I do hope you'll keep us updated through her life.

Congrats. She's gorgeous!

Jill, I love both of your girls this year! Destiny, keep up the great work!

wow what a stunner ! just love that 2nd pic , congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats on two beautiful babies. How many more do you have left to foal?

Latest posts

Back