Our First Foal for Small by Design Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kari Masoner

Reaction score
Our first foal is a filly! Her dam is Eldorado Tuxedos Legally Blonde (palomino) and her sire is Running Creeks Destiny Buckeroo (homozygous black, smoky grulla). These pics were taken when she was less than 2 hours old... What is with that curly hair? Goldie foaled at 351 days so the filly really isn't overdue. This morning she was still curly, but more of the chocolate grulla coloring...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59327822@N08/?saved=1

(That's not my butt. lol)

Here are some names were trying on for size:

Small by Design Destinys Café Mocha

Small by Design Destinys Double Mocha Twist

Small by Design Double Espresso Mocha Twist

Small by Design Destinys Espresso Echo

Small by Design Destinys Mocha Echo

Small by Design Destinys Macchiato Echo

Small by Design Destinys Little Shadow

Whatcha think?

Kari

Small by Design Miniature Horses

Perry, OK

I like the name Little Shadow.
default_smile.png
That is what she looks like!

Congratulations!

C U T E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
Love the curly hair!! "Small by Design Destinys Café Mocha" is my pick.

Congratulations.... I've had a couple that were that curly over the last couple of years and have no idea what to attribute it to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! Very cute filly cant wait to see her dried off!
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your precious new life! I like the name Small By Design Destiny's Double Mocha Twist. Between her color and the "twist" in her hair, I think it fits!!!!

congratulations

Checked out your photos and boy did she have an nice V was that the day she

foaled, how long after?

Like this one: Small by Design Destinys Little Shadow

Congrats on your new baby and a filly at that!! Wonderful... I like several of your names there.... write them down, throw them in a hat and pick one!
default_laugh.png

Cute! Cute! Cute! Congratulations! I had one real curly like that one time. a pally pinto. The curls were gone the next year so don't count on them staying.

I like the Cafe Mocha names.
default_smile.png
maybe that's because I'm cold.

Charlotte

Oh, lucky you!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah:yeah

She's darling. I like Small by Design Destinys Double Mocha Twist

Oh my gosh, she is so precious! Bless her little heart! Last year I had a little colt born with curly hair and I call him my little lamb. He is so sweet, Hopfully your filly will be as sweet. They say that the hair coat forms as the nervious system is forming if that is any indication, then from experience she will be very lovable.
default_aktion033.gif

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Small by Design Destinys Double Mocha Twist

Congratulations on your new little filly!
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Hi Kari! She is gorgeous!!! Congratulations on a healthy happy baby girl for your first foal. I like Small By Design Destinys Mocha Twist - for the color and the hair.

Congratulations, She is very cute. What about Small by Design Destinys chocolate chip??

Congrats! She's a curly cutie!

I like

Small by Design Destinys Double Mocha
default_yes.gif

Back