Let's See Those DOUBLE DILUTES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well here's our 2008 - 30.00" son of (2) Time National Top Ten Champion "Marystown Mercedes"

"Allure's Mercedes Reign Of Fury"

Fury.jpg

Gorgeous double dilutes, I have to say though that Spice and Spirit are my favorites, care to send them here?
default_biggrin.png
I have four, one cremello, two perlinos and one smokey cream.

Little Kings Buck O, is my cremello Buckeroo son (excuse the photo)

Bonus%20spring%2009.jpg

JoCo's Dreamers Lady Buckeroo, is my perlino Buckeroo grandaughter

9-20-09%20082.jpg

Running Creeks Champaign Ice, is my smokey cream Double Destiny grandaughter (she is also homozygous black)

Ice.jpg

And the newest is HMM Buck O Blessing, my perlino filly, also a Buckeroo grandaughter
default_wub.png

b12-1.jpg

Thanks so much High Meadows to put our Spice in the same sentence as Spirit he is such a favorite of mine

I love Buck O and his new DD daughter is beautiful
default_wub.png

Beautiful double D's everyone

Here are two of mine
default_wub.png
Sami's Klasic Kream 28.25"
klasi5-28-1.jpg

and My Dream horse...
default_wub.png
Westwind LKB Buckeroo Dream Chimera 33"

dream2.jpg

IMG_4578web.jpg

regionals002.jpg

regionals008.jpg

Kinda fond of her
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

Joy

Thank you Eagles Ring Farm
default_smile.png
And Joy, is your second mare by L.K LKB Buckeroo Dream by chance? If so, she is a half sister to my own mare whom I posted a near the top of this page; JoCo's Dreamers Lady Buckeroo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a photo of Vanilla - she is a 34 inch aspc/amhr mare whose sire is Rhapsody's Reign Man - Vanilla finally had her very first foal a couple of weeks ago - a very tiny perlino filly (19 1/2 inches tall). Hopefully the weather will warm up a bit and I will be able to take a few photos of her

Vanilla07.jpg

Here is a photo of Vanilla - she is a 34 inch aspc/amhr mare whose sire is Rhapsody's Reign Man - Vanilla finally had her very first foal a couple of weeks ago - a very tiny perlino filly (19 1/2 inches tall). Hopefully the weather will warm up a bit and I will be able to take a few photos of her

Vanilla07.jpg
default_wub.png

Vanilla07.jpg

She is Just beautiful Getitia
default_wub.png

I don't own any double dilutes yet, but I think everyone who has shared has such LOVELY specimens
default_smile.png
I am hopeful that I may have a double dilute in the making for 2011. I guess I'll find out soon enough! My buckskin mare is in foal to my buckskin stallion and should foal this month! Keep them coming everyone - I love to look!

Guess what?!?!? I'm three for three when it comes to double dilute Buckeroo fillies this year. Bomb Shell (x DunIT) gave us our third and final foal of the season and she matches the others, save for the pinto spots they sport!!! I love double dilutes and need to pinch myself I think!!! This is Whinny For Me's Delightfully Dun, pictured at 5hrs old:

Delight---04042011---5hrs-old-3.jpg

Delight---04042011---5hrs-old-4.jpg

Delight---04042011---5hrs-old-9.jpg

Delight---04042011---5hrs-old-7.jpg

Delight---04042011---5hrs-old-2.jpg

Delight---04042011---5hrs-old-11.jpg

I have one! Samis Sooshi Kid! his first foal for me should be here within the next month! I can't wait to see it!

Perlino-381x379.jpg

ETA He is only a yearling in that picture! I hope if I can get him healthy I'll have updated pics of him this summer!

Vanilla07.jpg
Who doesn't LOVE your breeding program??
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Here is our newest double dilute. She is a perlino filly out of Arions Maple Hollows Destiny, our daughter of Alvadars Double Destiny, and sired by COH Echo Express, our son of Little Kings Buck Echo! We love this little girl and she loves to show off and is very sweet!

206904_10150162520432512_236449937511_6572594_46299_n.jpg

Here is our newest double dilute. She is a perlino filly out of Arions Maple Hollows Destiny, our daughter of Alvadars Double Destiny, and sired by COH Echo Express, our son of Little Kings Buck Echo! We love this little girl and she loves to show off and is very sweet!

206904_10150162520432512_236449937511_6572594_46299_n.jpg

default_wub.png
default_wub.png
What a kissable face
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back