Introducing Whinny For Me Farm's 1st 2011 Foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Jill !! She is definitely a wonderful gift...What a lil beauty.. Make sure you get your registration pics now while her markings are so visible otherwise they will start to disappear on you..my cremello pinto colt just looks all white now you cant see his markings like you could at birth..

Last edited by a moderator:
I too know what its like to have a healthy, dream filly dropped kind of in your lap! She is so perfect! Dun too lol! Congratulations, what a way to start foaling season!

The foaling stork certainly blessed you with a gorgeous little pink bundle of joy to start out the foaling season. Congratulations. Our first mare of 2011 due is the cremello Vanilla (maiden mare) in foal to a buckskin - so I have my fingers crossed for a pink filly too!

Thanks so much, everyone! I am just thrilled with her and already she's filling out some and man is she fiesty! She made me burst out laughing a couple of times last night as I watched her do the stall monkey routine on the foaling camera. Double's got her work cut out for her with this little pistol!!!

H and I are considering not breeding any mares for next year. It's just hard on me (nerves get so shot) worrying leading up to foaling time, but then you know how it is... you get such a rush when it goes just like it should and you get something you really wanted as the end result. Factor in how easy it is to fall in love with the new foals and .... yeah, I really don't know yet what we want to do for next year
default_biggrin.png
My opinion will probably go back and forth as I watch our other two mares left to foal (both are also Buckeroo bred perlinos -- one experienced dam and one maiden.)

PS it may not surprise anyone to hear that I'm pretty darn sure this baby is "not for s-word"
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png
mine mine mine mine mine OMG mine
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again! I feel like I hit the jackpot all around including the timing of her birth... gives us a long weekend to enjoy her and the weather has been outstanding. Just good stuff all around. And, man, Divine is fun to play with and love on
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back