Let's See Those DOUBLE DILUTES

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
Let's see everyone's double dilute horses! I have a real soft spot for them. We now have four "pink ladies" and I would love to have more as time goes by. Here our our precious pinkies:

Erica's Double Dipped, a perlino BTU mare who I think is pretty much our MVP of mares having foaled some my favorite foals including two gorgeous buckskin fillies and a perfect perlino filly:

Double%20CG%20MARES.jpg

Erica's Sweet as Sugar, a perlino BTU mare who is a paternal sister to Double above and sibling to many National Champions and Halter HOF horses. Currently heavily in foal (to Destiny):

Sweetie-and-Piper--MARES.jpg

Erica's Big City Bomb Shell, a perlino Buckeroo mare who is sibling to many National Champions and Halter HOF horses. She is a maternal sister to Double. Bomb Shell is currently heavily in foal (to DunIT) with her first baby:

Bomb-Shell---MARES---Sept-08.jpg

And our newest, my sweet love, Whinny For Me's Divine Destiny (Double x Destiny). I am cah-razy over Divine:

Divine--9days-old-064.jpg

What about your horses? Let's see your wonderful double dilutes!

Last edited by a moderator:
We only have one double dilute as of right now but I think he is pretty special!

Maple Hollows Blue Chip Echo A/R perlino--please excuse how dirty he is, you know white horses, the second you turn them out to play they roll in the muddiest, dirtiest spot they can find LOL!!!

184330_1672165121964_1172460008_31485507_3924370_n.jpg

Currently don't have any but love the double dilutes! Beautiful horses posted so far.
default_wub.png

Here's my little Perlino girl, Misty Ridges Days of Thunder aka Willow
default_wub.png
She'll be 2 in May. She's by Little King's BT Buck Bandito and out of Little King's Wild Thunder
default_smile.png

DSCF0071.jpg

Here she is as a baby...(ignore the line I drew at her shoulder...
default_rolleyes.gif
)

Daisy004.jpg

Here is mine, BT Double Take GCF, sired by a BTU/Buck Echo bred stallion I owned and showed a few years back and out of my AMHR/ASPC Wa-Full Benihana daughter...he is something else...I wish I could get some good pictures of him right now but he is mud covered and shedding - looks pretty aweful - but he looks so good under all that...im dieing to clip him in a few weeks....

"Taker"....he is about 34". He is such a sweety, he is kind of stuck with me (in a good way!)
default_wub.png

Yearling - First Show...

163060_1585260106420_1083294008_31401775_7938579_n.jpg

Late summer '10

185705_1710156828760_1083294008_31615126_1248557_n.jpg

163697_1585260906440_1083294008_31401778_4257634_n.jpg

Beautiful double dilutes, everyone!!! I love the color. We had one of our perlino mares, Sweetie, slip a perlino filly last season. She's bred back the same way and... well, I have my fingers crossed we'll have better luck this time around
default_wub.png

you know I gotta share our sweet little Spice

Eagles Ring Bows Spicy Mustard Seed our 2008 Perlino mare

She was top 10 (7th) in 2 yr old futurity at 2010 Nationals

Champion AMHR All Star 2010 solid color mare under and 8th in Model mare

spicesmaller-1.jpg

2010NATIONALS134spice.jpg

Now she has an arranged date
default_smile.png
with our new Palomino Buckeroo Son Buzz for her first 2012 foal

CC is a smokey creme mare....due to foal any time!!! Sire of the foal is my tiny 27.5" buckskin pinto.

138_3803-286x214.jpg

Next is my home bred cremello colt. Tiny lil fella. 23" @ a yearling. Out of my palo pinto stallion and palo pinto mare.

IMG_0637-332x241.jpg

I just love that Elliot! And Spice too. A few of my forum favorites.
default_wub.png

All I've ever wanted is a double dilute, funny it's the one color I haven't got yet. Emphasis yet. Beautiful horses everyone!

Wow, such gorgeous horses!!! Here is my cremello Buckeroo son, LK Beetle Buckeroo. he just turned three this year. He is a full brother to National champion LK Psyched Up Buck.

DSC432.JPG

I don't know where Jules is!!!!????!!!!

I'm going to take the liberty of posting a couple of pics for her (ok, I may be a bit biased
default_biggrin.png
) but I think she has some STUNNERS in the double dilute world!

Spirit, 31" perlino stallion, lab tested AA, EE, nn. Produces beautiful buckskin and perlino foals.

spiritleftbodycroppedweb001.jpg

spiritleftheadneck1web.jpg

And Lily (Star Ridge Acres Lily Blue Two) a perlino Blue Boy and BTU granddaughter (baby picture obviously):

lilyleftsideweb2.jpg

I just love double dilutes and what they can do for variety in a breeding program!
default_wub.png

I just love that Elliot! And Spice too. A few of my forum favorites.
default_wub.png

All I've ever wanted is a double dilute, funny it's the one color I haven't got yet. Emphasis yet. Beautiful horses everyone!
Thank you for your compliment!
default_saludando.gif

I don't know where Jules is!!!!????!!!!

I'm going to take the liberty of posting a couple of pics for her (ok, I may be a bit biased
default_biggrin.png
) but I think she has some STUNNERS in the double dilute world!

Spirit, 31" perlino stallion, lab tested AA, EE, nn. Produces beautiful buckskin and perlino foals.

spiritleftbodycroppedweb001.jpg

spiritleftheadneck1web.jpg

And Lily (Star Ridge Acres Lily Blue Two) a perlino Blue Boy and BTU granddaughter (baby picture obviously):

lilyleftsideweb2.jpg

I just love double dilutes and what they can do for variety in a breeding program!
default_wub.png
Thanks for posting them Parm!

I was at home with a sick kid yesterday and didn't get on LB much.

These are my 2 lovely perlinos! And I have several palomino and buckskin mares bred to Spirit for this spring, so hopefully will have some double dilute foals coming!

They're all so easy on the eyes -- I'd be thrilled to see any of them here in my paddocks
default_wub.png

Ok, so here are my two double dilute girls (I haven't tested, so not sure which they are, but I think Bonny is smokey cream and Dolly probably cremello):

Bonny (Squires Montana Blizzard by George):

blizzard%202%20-%20website.jpg

pic is a couple years old, this summer I'm going to try to update my pics

And, miss chubbo, Dolly:

Dolly%20-%20july%2018,%202009%20-%20too%20cute%20for%20web.jpg

she's a coming 2 year old now, so definitely time for new good pics.

Latest posts

Back