INTRODUCING BraveLittlePrancers MICHAELS NOELLE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"CONGRATULATIONS!" Marty!!

MICHAEL'S NOELLE!!!! is just PERFECT!! What a precious baby and she will be so loved!!

Your family certainly deserves this little ray of sunshine and I just feel that Michael with the help of God certainly had something to do with it.

Hugs to you with a special hug for Holly and your much treasured MICHAEL'S NOELLE!!!!!!!

Okay Marty...3:30pm Pacific Time...do we have those outdoor photos yet? I know, I know, you can't drag yourself away from her, but we're out here dying to see MORE!!

(And while you're at it, give her a hug for me!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been checking back all day too looking for more pictures. Come on Marty....we know you have them. Please share!!!

Congratulations Marty!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I know how much you wanted her, I am so happy for you.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Robin

Ditto that! Folks gotta eat! now download the pics while you're cooking or are you having birthday cake!

[SIZE=14pt]AWESOME[/SIZE]...... [SIZE=14pt]CONGRATS!!![/SIZE] :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
: :risa8: :risa8: :risa8:
default_thumbup.gif
:

We've been out all day long, whew~!

Had a big day; a lot of naps in the sunshine, a lot of trotting around.

Holly was very proud, tail flagging and prancing and dancing, as she paraded her new baby past the herd.

The baby is very friendly and loves scratches! Having a little problem trying to get a scruchie on the forelock...... we didn't grow one yet.
default_yes.gif
:

BabyNoelle2.jpg

default_wub.png
: What a doll, she looks alot like her dam.

I know Michael would loved her. I love the name as well.

take care and enjoy you need this. :saludando:

Welcome you pretty filly and stand tall and run with the wind. You are so loved and wanted. FLFlyingW

Marty, she is absolutely beautiful, I'm so happy for you, Holly and your family. Just precious and we all know how she will be loved!
default_wub.png
:

WAY TO GO HOLLY :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: You did good! Congrats Marty, on a beautiful little girl.
default_wub.png
: Watch out Timmy~~ your little sis will eventually put you in your place! :eek: Corinne

Marty! She's a pretty cute little girl, and Holly looks great. I am just tickled for you! I can hear her telling on you though... "Geesh Mom, gimme some time, will ya? I'll have the prettiest forelock you ever did see and THEN you can put scrunchies in it, just in time for our favorite holiday!" Congrats again on Michael's Noelle, I am so happy for you that she's a she!

Hugs!

Jodi

Congrats Marty! She's adorable, and Nathan agrees. He was crying and fussing, so I brought him over and showed him the pics and he was smiling and happy over them until I tried to scroll so I could read text... then he got upset again.

default_wub.png
: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

THAT is one gorgeous little girl folks! Look at those sexy high whites! Won't she have fun getting them dirty!

(doggone spelling)

I am so happy that you got your filly!!!! She is truly a gift from heaven!!!! Sheila
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Oh Marty...you have evoked a flood of tears...tears of joy.

That sweet little girl is a special gift from Heaven!
default_wub.png
:

Oh marty I am crying too!! She is so sweet. I know Micheal is watching over her. Congrats on the beautiful Noelle!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Shelley<><

Latest posts

Back