INTRODUCING BraveLittlePrancers MICHAELS NOELLE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I can hardly believe it! It's a baby girl! I have to pinch myself, I don't beleive it!

I about missed it! I barely caught it on the camera and went SCREAMING up and down the hall for everyone to come on! Poor Jerry about tripped and fell getting up out of bed he was so excited. That man can really move when he wants to! Holly just spit this thing out in a flash!

Baby Noelle was born around 2:00 AM this morning. She's up and nursing! Everything seems fine. Holly's a good mama, a very good mama.

She appears to be black and white minimal pinto. If she's not black, then she's the darkest brown there is, but I think she's black. She has a solid face, 4 white legs, and a white tail with a streak of black down the middle. Her little face is adorable. She has her daddy's face, short from eye to muzzle. Thank goodness for that! I see some very faint white shaded areas on her body in a couple of places. Not real spots, but almost roany looking spots. Like some sort of lacing. I don't know what you'd call that. I'll have to wait till later to get a better look. She's very, very, dainty. She's slightly down in the tendons, I swear, I don't have a clue why I got this for the 3rd time with everything I feed around here. But it's very slight, and it will go away like it did on the others with care.

It's a beautiful warm, sunny day.

She's going out!

Look out everyone! Timmy has a full sister! I'll have this girl under lock and key till she's 21 !!!

I'll get more pictures later when she's outside.

The stall was bedded with hay, but Holly seems to have gobbled it all up! Goodness. That pig.

Michael, you finally got your filly foal from your girl Holly. I know you are here watching over her.

This one's for you my darlin..........

BabyNoelle.jpg

She's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! WAHHHHHOOOOOOOOO

Oh Marty! I have tears in my eyes!! I am soooooooo happy for you all! She looks beautiful and I look forward to watching her grow up as we have Timmy
default_wub.png
: Congrats!! She's perfect
default_yes.gif
:

WooHoo! congrats, finally your own little princess! :aktion033: and a cutie to boot.

How wonderful! Congratulations - a keeper in many mini ways.

Welcome to the world Noelle.

OH MARTY!!!!! She is beautiful!! I am so happy for you. Congratulations. Crying tears of joy for you!

YEAH MARTY :aktion033: :aktion033: Finally, some happy good news for your family!!!! Noelle is precious....

:aktion033: YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS[/SIZE] Marty on getting exactly what you ordered! I know Michael will be smiling down on her for sure!!

A huge congrats to you, Marty :)

She is beautiful!!! And I am so happy for you!!! :)))

Susan O.

WOW when holly gets down to buisness she gets it done! I just read she was bagging yesterday.

CONGRATS on a beautiful baby girl WHOO HOO

Welcome to the world, little MICHAEL'S NOELLE!!!!
default_birthday.gif
:

HappyHappyHappy DAY!!!! (And look, Marty, your pictures have Orbs!)
default_thumbup.gif
:

:aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: :risa8: :risa8: :new_multi: :new_multi:

Congrats on the healthy baby FILLY!!! Thats so excting! She is a very special little girl and beautiful too.
default_wub.png
:

Congrats again
default_yes.gif
:

im sooooooooooo happy for you im about to cry happy tears!! She is just beautiful! I know micheal is smiling so big from above :aktion033:

congratulations5.gif

[SIZE=14pt]YEAH!!! MARTY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

AB-SO-LUTE-LY PERFECT!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

You have my most heartfelt congratulations.

Like many others, I have tears in my eyes.

I'm so happy for you that this so desired filly has arrived safely.

She will be well loved by all.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back