INTRODUCING BraveLittlePrancers MICHAELS NOELLE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's beautiful, Marty!!! Congratulations. This is going to be one spoiled little girl :aktion033:

Rita

I teared up when I saw the title, and as soon as I saw the pics I was crying all over my computer. Which is why I should stop visiting the forum at work! I am so happy for all of you--Noelle is the filly we all dream of getting, but the one you truly deserve. Consider those roan spots Michael's handprints, because I'm sure he had a part in this gift. And I can't help but wonder...is Dirty Holly's daughter going to be a writer too? Congratulations Marty!!

She's beautiful Marty and I'm so happy for you. Congratulations !!!

Joyce L

[SIZE=18pt]Hey Garrison Family- Congrats on that pretty little filly. SHe's adorable, and my favorite colors too!!!
default_wub.png
: I love her. I agree with Dimimore Micheal was there all the time and was making sure Holly and babe were fine.
[/SIZE]

Christy and Family

Marty wow what legs she has now that shes unfolding we will never get tired of seeing or hearing about her. A special Blessing if ever there was one and just when you thought times were pretty dark. It is soooo nice to hear something nice is happening to you.

default_wub.png
: Marty! What a blessing little Noelle will be to your family. I keep you always in prayer, your family has been a special part of this forum. I think of you all daily when I look at my benefit auction boy I bought for your cause. I know noelle will help to add some joy to your lives!

Congratulations, Marty... she is lovely! :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

I'll get some new pictures on Sunday when she's out.

She's unfoalding really nice now.

She dropped those foot pads off by herself today, and suddenly just popped right up on those tendons too.

Everything is looking wonderful.

She's a gift.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOO HOO a filly!! :aktion033: :cheeky-smiley-006:
default_cheers.gif
: She's beautiful!

:risa8: :risa8: :risa8: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :aktion033: :aktion033:

DOING THE HAPPY DANCE HERE IN FLORIDA FOR YOU GUYS!!!
Congrats.....what a beautiful girl.

:lol: :lol: think of all the stories we can share :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats Marty :aktion033: Little Michael Noelle is just beautiful
default_yes.gif
: When I started reading all these responses I started to cry for this really shows how great the forum members are. You have touched many lives through your good times and tragedy. We all love you and your family and I'm so happy little Noelle is here to bring you much needed joy this summer. Gods Blessings to you all. Joyce

Marty,

I am so happy for you!!!!!! I know you have been waiting for this little girl for a long, long time!!! I know she will bring you much joy and happiness
default_wub.png
: !!! Way to go Garrison Family!!!!!

hugs,

lis

p.s talk about some legs :aktion033:

:new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: YIPPY MARTY WHAT A PRETTY GIRL :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

Oh Marty! I am so happy for you. I love what you named her. She is wonderful!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Oh she is gorgeous...Marty..I have had food poisoning so haven't been on much and just now saw your post..Congratulations..what a special little girl and I love her name. :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

Back