INTRODUCING BraveLittlePrancers MICHAELS NOELLE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<<<happy tears!>>> Oh Marty! She is precious! And perfect! And most wonderful! And magical! and, and, and...all of it! No one deserves this happy moment more than your family, she is such a blessing!

[SIZE=36pt]Welcome to the world, little NOELLE!!![/SIZE]

Awe Marty, what a precious blessing she is! Absolutely ADORABLE!!!
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: Congratulations!!! :aktion033:

Theres nothing like a beautiful healthy foal to make your heart sing!!! Congratulations Marty!!! She's a beauty. :bgrin

Marty, I have tears in my eyes!! She's beautiful and you know she came straight from Michael - congratulations!! I am so happy for you :aktion033:

:aktion033: I know Micheal is a very very happy boy today, he finially got his filly!! I cannot even put into words how thrilled i am for you Marty!

She is the most beautiful things, Little Noelle is here!!!! :aktion033:
default_smile.png

Perfect :aktion033: :aktion033:
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On your beautiful little girl!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Oh goodness she's adorable! (from what I can see behind the tears in my eyes!) I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you! Welcome little Noelle!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations Marty! She is beautiful! I agree Michael is smiling from above.

Congratulations Marty!!!! Just what you ordered! Noelle is beautiful!

Lyn

Oh, she's GORGEOUS, Marty!!
default_wub.png
: Welcome to the world little Michael's Noelle! :aktion033:

day before yesterday I went shopping with my mother in law, and I was sharing a little of your story with her to ask her to pray for you and yours... and i told her how important it was to me that something good happen for you. I can barely see the keyboard for the happy tears in my eyes... I'm so pleased that all went well and you have this little blessing in your life now.

YAY!!! What a beauty-ful little girl for Michael.

Good job Holly.........you deserve lots of carrots and EXTRA scrunchies for this one!!! :aktion033:

:aktion033: Wow!! Marty!! I am so happy for you!!! .......can't wait to see her clipped....LOL

Congrats, Michael...I am looking towards heaven 'cause I know you had something to do with this little girl being a little girl....

Mary B

default_wub.png
:
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_wub.png
:
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_wub.png
: bawling my eyes out again at work :eek: but definitely tears of joy this time...

WOO HOO Noelle, welcome to the world little princess! :saludando: now be good for your Grandma Marty
default_wink.png
:

the weirdest thing is that we have a pool for a gal on my other mini group here local and i put in for a filly at 2 a.m. Friday...
default_wacko.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back