INTRODUCING BraveLittlePrancers MICHAELS NOELLE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Marty, Jerry and Dan

I am so Thrilled for you all, She is just breath-taking. Michael you did so good, and look

at this beautiful filly. I know Michael is watching from Heaven's beautiful windows, and he

is just full of smiles. He is grinning from ear to ear.

What a perfect name for her too, Michael's Noelle. I am just so happy for you all.

Your Friend always

Vicky

:aktion033: :new_multi: :new_multi:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: :new_multi: :new_multi: :aktion033:

Marty, the world does work in in wonderful ways sometimes. Just when I think its a crappy place, something wonderful happens. Rest assured Micheal had a hand in Noelle's birth.
default_wink.png
:

Congratulations!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations Marty & family. :aktion033: Enjoy her as I know you will.
default_yes.gif
: Bless you all!

I was in the barn when Jodi hollared out her back door Marty got Noelle!!!!! I am so happy for all of you that this little girl is here healthy and with very little stress. Thank you Michael for sending this bundle for mom to love. Congratulations!!!!!!!

From one grandmother to another - CONGRATULATIONS !!!! I love minimal colored pintos. I will make sure that Jim knows he is a grandsire - again. I am actually foaling out two of his daughters for some friends. I will send Noelle pics of her cousins when they foal.

LisaB - Ozark

:new_multi: YEAH !!! A HUGE Congratulations to you :bgrin I just knew you were gonna have a filly because you needed her :aktion033:

She is a doll !!!
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I am SOOOO happy for you, Marty!!!!

congratulations, she is beautiful!

Enjoy her every moment. I know you will....

Liz M.

Congratulations Marty on a lovely filly :cheeky-smiley-006: l'm jealous l'm still waiting for my March 14 kid to show up.. :ugh:

Congratulations Marty, she's a doll! You got just what you ordered. :aktion033:

Jan

OH MARTY AND NOELLE....

[SIZE=24pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

I think that this filly was special ordered from an Angel Above!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Noelle - welcome to the world little one - always remember that you have a very special angel watching over you.[/SIZE]

Marty-I am so happy for you and your family. You all needed a happy event. Congrats to all of you.

Barbie

She is [SIZE=36pt]PERFECT!!!!!![/SIZE]

Congrats, no one deservers it more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so happy for you and your new little beginning!

AW Marty I am sooo happy for you!!!!! I had tears in my eyes when I read your post! What a beautiful name, she is truly a little perfect gift, what a special blessing!
default_wub.png
:

Now, how did I manage to sleep through all of that commotion????

Congratulations, Marty!! What a beautiful little girl! Can't wait to see more photos...

I'm betting that this one's going to be a smart, loving, playful little imp, and absolutely devoted to you, just like her guardian angel who made certain she came out just as you wished.

I am so happy for you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Heartfelt congratulations Marty we were rooting for a filly.

Black and white minimal Tobiano + Sabino, by the way!!!

Back