IAM LOSONG MY MIND NOW...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very sorry for your loss!!
default_wub.png
{{{HUGS}}}
default_wub.png

Lisa --

Until reading what you just said, I never connected me getting literally shaky to a panic attack! (but now I think that you're right -- just shocks me that "I" have had those!).

I hope Teresa was able to get some rest and it sounds like your advice would help her.

Jill

Theresa, I am so sorry to hear about Bumble Bee, My heart and prayers go out to you and Art, you have been through so much lately.

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mare! How very sad.

Please take care of yourself.

Sincerely,

Beth

I just wanted to let you know I'm crying with you over this tragic loss. Hopefully you got some rest last night. I'm so sorry about everything you and Art are going through. All I can do is send ((((((((hugs)))))))))

I have had "the shakes" on a couple of occassions due to something terrible happening. I always thought it was a form of "shock".

Wrap up in something warm and have a warm drink(hot toddy).

Lots of prayers going your way and hopefully you can be comforted by knowing so many are sharing your pain and care about you and your family in this time of sorrow.

Theresa,

I wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you this morning. Sending you prayers still. I also suffer from anxiety and have attacks. I have a prescription med that has helped wonderfully. The Dr. can give you a mild stress relieving med that will help you relax and you will actually be able to focus better.

I agree with a warm Bath and a good nights sleep. Your body is warning you, please take notice.

Again I am so sorry for your loss of Bumble Bee.

Theresa & Art

I can't begin to express my condolences for your tragic losses and troubles that you have been going through.

I hold you two in my prays and pray that there is a rainbow of happiness in your NEAR future.

Theresa you need to get some rest and sleep to stop your shaking. I recommend going to the Dr. but you can try some of the suggestions first. Sit in a good hot shower and just let the hot water beat down on you to help relax you. Then crawl into bed and try to get some sleep. Take care of yourself.

Sincerely

Marcy

I am so very sorry for your family and the loss of your beautiful mare. I also have panic attacks and at those times my best friend is Xanax. In the interim, Jill's advice is really good... Anyway, I wish there was something we could do for you. Please take care of yourself. I am so sorry...

Amy

I have been following all of your topics but rarely post Theresa and I am so very sorry for all you have gone through and have been so proud of how you have been so loving to Dreamer and now for this to happen to your beautiful little Bee I just had to post to you how very very sorry I am and I am praying for strength for you and health for all your little horses...I am so sorry.

Theresa and Art, if words were kisses and hugs you would be swathed in them. Words, however tho lovely, don't soothe the broken hearts you have now. I am sorry seems so inadequate, but I am so so sorry for the pain you feel and the fear you live with each moment. Theresa, I think this is one time to lean and ask your Dr for the Xanac...it will stop the shakes and allow you to move thru the day and nite. Sending my very best healing and care for you and the furfolk. Ask if you wish for anything more...it is yours. Sage/Debs

Just wanted to send along my thoughts and prayers! I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful mare especially after the emotional roller coaster you have been riding lately. I am just at a loss...there are no words to express how I feel or to instantly make you feel better...I wish there were. Hugs to you and Art.

Tammie~

I am so sorry for all you have been through. Prayers are coming your way. Sheila
default_no.gif

I've been following since the beginning with Dreamer. Haven't posted much since those early days, but I am still around, still watching.

I'm sorry for you both. I only wish I could do more then just say that.

I have also been following everything and praying for you through everything with Dreamer and watching Miranda on cam. I am so very sorry for your loss of Bumble Bee. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know you have had way too much to deal with than anyone should right now. We are all here for you. Take care...

Theresa and Art, We JUST now saw this post and we JOIN you in our sorrow as we truly know how your heart feels when it is in little pieces..we are still grieving and want you to know we send our love and prayers for strength to get through this.

When someone wrote "Blessed Be the Mares" they knew what they were doing. There's just something about them...

Oh that I were close enough to visit, we no longer have horses now so could no matter what..my arms are around you and we wish you hope.
default_yes.gif

Maxine and Carl

Last edited by a moderator:
Back