IAM LOSONG MY MIND NOW...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theresa-

Was great to talk to you last night. I hope you're feeling a little better today. Try not to worry about those things you can do nothing about and try to get some rest. Things will look better when you are not so exhausted. You, Art, Dreamer, Miranda and the rest of the "Rockin R" bunch are always in my prayers.

Barbie

Dear Theresa and Art

First I am so glad that your problems turned out to not be a mini stroke. That was very scary for both of you. I waited until this morning to post as there just arent words to tell you how bad I feel for both of you.Im so sorry you lost your lovely mare Bumble Bee but know that while she was with you it is obvious to all that she had a wonderful home and Im sure a great life and truly we all wish nothing more for these little horses. I know its losing a family member and though there are those who dont understand that connection it takes just as long to heal from the loss of one of our fur children as it does to recover from the loss of any loved one so take your time to grieve. She was a nice little mare, Please take care of yourselves. As for Dreamer she is still in all our prayers and hopefully this will end up being something other than brat strangles and she will quickly improve with your great care. Now you have to turn your attentions to those of your herd that are still with you and all will improve. Continued prayers for all of you.

Nita

I read this quote last night and it immediately made me think of you and Art and Bumble Bee

I just wanted to share it with you

"Some horses come into our lives and quickly go.

Others stay a while, make hoofprints on our hearts

and we are never, never the same."

Anonymous

My heart goes out to you both.

So sorry for your loss..thinking of you and the three ponies in your heart right now.
default_wub.png

I am so sorry to hear about Bumble Bee. I know you all are heartbroken..

Please get some rest and know that things will get better.

I am sending prayers and BIG (((HUGS))) to you all in this trying time..

Come on Dreamer, lets get better girl.

Come on Miranda, lets have a baby already!! The little sweetheart will help heal your alls hearts..

I am so sorry for the loss of "BEE" and hope you folks have a very healthy foal to brighten your days ahead. You are in my thoughts and prayers to you both. As for the "RESCUE REMEDY" where can that be purchased?

Im just sick to see this. Oh you poor things!1 Im so very sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry that you are going through this on top of everything else you have been through lately. I know how hard it is to lose one of your babies, I've been there too. I just wanted to share an idea that might help. Several years ago I lost my first horse, the love of my life. He was a big guy and we lived on a one acre lot in CA, so clearly we could not burry him in our property. Instead I made a special memorial o him with his old shoes and planted flowers, and whenever i needed to feel close to him I could go sit there and it always made me feel better. It may not be as good as actually having your girl with you, but it still might help ease the pain. I certainly hope that things turn around for you soon, my prayers are with you for a healthy foal from Miranda and a full recovery for Dreamer.

default_no.gif
I'm so sorry to read of your losses. It's clear how deeply you love your animals and it s truly a shame this has to happen to such wonderful horse owners. I am sending prayers and all my good thoughts to you all and I hope to hear that Dreamer is doing well, and you have the cutest little foal real soon. I know how it feels to lose the animals you love so much but I try to remember all the special memories and believe that God had a special plan for them and that they were needed. It made me proud to know, love and spend time with such a special soul.

Oh! {{Hugs}}

I am so sorry to hear of this! I hope some answers are found soon. What a horrible thing to have to go through. You and your horses... all your pets are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am sorry. :-(

Thank you REO for staying in touch with us for her. You are such a good friend to them. {{{Hugs}}}

Latest posts

Back