IAM LOSONG MY MIND NOW...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Theresa & Art - I am so sorry. What a terrible loss. You all have been through so much. My prayers continue for you.

Barbie

Oh NO! I'm so sorry! What a terrible shock and loss. {{{hugs}}}

My heart is breaking for you! We have had some tough years here too so I know how you feel. Wish I could help. Sending prayers

Reo do you know what happened?

I know they say trouble runs in cycles, but this is too much.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

I'm so sorry for your loss. Holding in hugs and prayers.

default_no.gif
my heart is breaking for you and your family. We will be praying for you all. We wish we were closer to help out.

keep us posted.

she was very pretty horse.So sorry. What happen to her?
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OH MY THERESA! I Cannot even believe this. Please know that I am sending you my deepest sympathy and love. I AM SO SO SORRY!! HUGS MY FRIEND!!!!

Art and Theresa,

My heart is breaking for you. How can all this be happening to you? Mu deepest sympathy for the loss of your beautiful mare. My prayers sent your way.

Rita

Does ANYONE know what has happened? Was it colic? Strangles? WHAT?????

My prayers are sent for you and Art. I wish I was closer to try to help.

Robin

So So Sorry, thinking of you in your time of need
default_pray.gif

When you are feeling up to it, we are here to listen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am at a loss for words to offer some small comfort. Like every one else here all I can say is I'm sooo sooo sorry.
default_no.gif
(((hugs))) please remember we are all here for you when you are ready to share your pain with us.

This can''t be happening..
default_no.gif
Theresa and Art have been threw way to much as it is.. Can anyone please let us know how they are? Is anyone close enough to go and check on them? Theresa has been threw to much, so someone should be there for her..And please could somone let us know what happened? Sending prayers their way..
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
Please God help Theresa and Art and help lift that black cloud...

We had offered to go to them straight away when we called, but Theresa told us to stay away. Not knowing what Dreamer has yet, she didn't want to take the chance of us bringing something home to our own horses. Still they know we are here if they need us. Karrel told her to call us day or night.

I still don't know yet what the vet may have said. All I know was Bee was found with blood that had come out her nose. Heart attack? Brain embolism? Don't know.

I'm so devastated and heart sick. I just can't believe it.

I am very sorry to hear of this. My thoughts and prayers are with you Art and Theresa!

Latest posts

Back