IAM LOSONG MY MIND NOW...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theresa and Art,

I am so sorry. Hugs and prayers for you as you deal with the loss of your precious little Bee.

You have already been through so much with Dreamer - even if it helps just a little - know that - We are all here for you!

Theresa & Art,

I am just numb with shock - I am terribly sorry and can't even imagine what you are going thru. My heart is just breaking . . . I am so sorry for your loss.

Hugs ((((()))))

Stacy

Email to me from Theresa, I will share with you.

Robin bear with as I type this as I have not stopped crying since I found her in the pasture. My poor Bee!!! I can NOT take much more. I can not stop shaking my nerves are shot, I truly believe that I am at a breaking point..The vet left about an hour ago. He did the necropsy here. We watched him do it. He took her lymph nodes from her neck to send off and a nasal swab. Her heart, lungs and liver are perfect. When he got to her head she died of a brain hemorige, he said blunt force trama but he don't know from what and neither do we. There was a place on her forehead that has the hair skined off ( maybe a 1/4" in size), but no blood. He said her skull should have be fractured but it was not. He took our beloved Bee with him, as he thought it was not a good idea to bury her here if she does have strangles. So now I don't even have a place to visit her at. She is gone completely! If you would post this for me I would appreciate it. It has taken me forever just type this. Thank you my friend....for ALWAYS being there for me...Theresa

My God I'm in pain for my friends
default_crybaby.gif

OMG
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

I am so very sorry to hear this news!!!!

I can't even imagine how heavy your heart must feel. I hope you will be able to finds some answers on Bee's passing. Your forum family is here when you are ready. God bless you and your family through this tragic loss.

default_crybaby.gif
Teresa, I am so very sorry for your family. I am sending prayers that you find some relief from your troubles immediately. Life can really throw some curve balls at times, and it is truly awful when they come at you all at once.

Sending big hugs your way,

Amy and the Finch Meadow Gang

My heart is going out to you both, Theresa. I wish there were words to say that would help........

Dear Lord...this is just TOO MUCH of a load of sorrow for ANYONE in such a short span of time. My heart and prayers for a relief from these recent burdens go out to you across the miles, Teresa and Art. May the light shine on you again soon, and begin to heal all of this pain and sorrow....

With deepest sympathy,

Margo

Words are inadequate - but I am truly sorry for your loss.

Jan

The more you love them, the more it hurts when you lose them. I'm so sorry for your loss. (((hugs))) I'm praying for you.

Please please Lord lift these good people up. Lord please take this sweet little mare into your loving hands. God I know you are with Theresa and Art and you will give them comfort.In the name of the Lord lift these terrible times from these good people and help them heal. I'm crying so hard I can hardly see to type. I just can't understand why these things happen this way.

Theresa and Art you are in our prayers.

Everyone is so wonderful here...Thank you for your kind words and prayers..Does anyone know what to do for uncontrolable shaking. I can't seem to stop shaking...Art is going to make me go to the Dr. if it don't stop...

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is so wonderful here...Thank you for your kind words and prayers..Does anyone know what to do for uncontrolable shaking. I can't seem to stop shaking...Art is going to make me go to the Dr. if it don't stop...
Theresa,

First off, I am so sorry you are going threw all of this. Your body has had to much stress.. I have had that happen when I've gotten my panic attacks.. All over shaking and hyperventalating (SP) Sorry for the bad spelling-- cold pills have gotten to me. If you go to the drs. or the Er they can give you something to calm you.. And don't be affraid to go, as you have had way to much to handle.. Sometimes we all need a little help when things are going terribly wrong.. I still get my panic attacks I have since I lost my mom. I can feel it coming, but nothing I do stops them. The dr has me on a med that helps.. I can pm you the name if you want. But my hubby has taken me to the er before for help.. Please take care of yourself, and know that we all are praying for you..
default_wub.png

Theresa, I am so sorry for your loss. The shaking is probably normal given all the stress hormones that have to be flying through your system Even though it is not caused by cold, warmth usually helps. Another thought would be a mild relaxant, even something like benadryl might help. Dr Joy Brown wold tell you to do "square breathing" which is breathe in over 3 sec, hold for 3 sec, release over 3 sec and hold for 3 sec. Do a couple or 3 of those to help relax. Take care of yourself, Barb

PS I agree that don't be afraid to ask your Dr, even right now. He or she can call back and order something mild perhaps that you can fill, or if it gets worse, go to an ER

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=10pt]Theresa,[/SIZE]

I just cant believe this, I am so heart broken. My heart goes out to you, this is just way to much for anyone to handle in a short span of time. You have been through so much you have been strong I have no idea why this is happening. I pray so very hard that this all ends and god will bless you with good health and give you everything positive. I know everything happens for a reason but this I can not understand why or even what for.

I am at such a loss I am sending so many hugs prayers lighting candles and everything i can think of to make this stop.

My deepest condolances

Michele

meadow Winds Farm

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful mare.
default_no.gif
You have been through so much lately, this just isn't fair. I would try breathing exercises to help with your shaking. Slow breath in through your nose, purse your lips and slowly blow out. If you've been hyperventilating it can cause tingling in your hands and feet and even carpal spasms(your hands clench up), breathing into a paper bag can help as it makes you rebreathe your CO2. Drugs are a last resort for me......it just puts you in a fog and you'll have to go through the grieving process anyway as soon as your head is clear. Take care of yourself.

OMG Theresa I am so very sorry. How can so much fall on the shoulders of one family? It is just not fair, you simply do not deserve this. Your poor little mare crossing Rainbow Bridge before her time.

My love, hugs and prayers coming to you and Art.

Anna

Teresa --

I shake like that too when I get really emotional about things. It won't stop for me until I can "make" myself relax. I just don't know what will help you now to get some rest with this awful news. Bumble Bee is one of the forum horses that was a favorite of mine (so pretty and such an adorable name). If you are someone open to a drink, a stiff drink and a hot bath is something that would soothe my nerves.

Also, in the past when I've been really worked up / emotionally distressed about something with the horses (like when Khaki had colic surgery in 2003), I've used OTC sleeping pills to "make" myself sleep when it's time to go to bed. It did help me.

Hugs to you and Art. I am so sorry and just can't find the words to say how badly I feel for what has happened.

Jill

I am so sorry for your loss. There is nothing that can be said to really help but know we are all here for you.

I also have panic attacks and have had to go to the ER to stop the shaking. If you want to try something at home, take a hot bath and drink some tea, preferably something calming. Sounds simple but sometimes works.

Again I am so sorry.

Robin

Latest posts

Back