IAM LOSONG MY MIND NOW...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theresa and Art,

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful mare. After going thru so much, please take care of yourself and get some rest. If the shaking gets worse please see a Dr. Sometimes our bodies can only take so much and we need a little extra help. You have been thru way too much. Many warm Hugs coming to you.

God Bless,

Theresa and Art,

How tragic for you both....we had a year where it seemed everything went wrong..lost 4 horses and the night we spent at the vets trying to save my saddle horse we came home to find our beloved Great Dane had passed away...it seemed hopeless and we were soooo devasted..but....you find a strength inside you and your spirit arises to help you cope.although the phrase "you are never sent more than you can handle" seems unrealistic at this moment in your life..it IS true and you WILL get through this. You have a lot of love surrounding you both right now...gather it and hold it close(((hugs)))

Has anyone talked to Theresa? I amworried about her and was wondering if anyone knew how she is? I pray that she got so help and got the shakes to go away.. Theresa you will and always be in my thoughts..

Theresa and Art,

I have never posted before but felt really compelled to respond to this post after following all of Dreamer and diligently keeping a watch on Miranda. I am so sorry for what you having to deal with. This is a lot for one family to endure. Please know you are in my prayers.

I have a suggetion for you. If you have a natural foods store or a Whole foods or some other sort of retail place that you could get a natural product go get the Bach Flower Essence called Rescue Remedy. I carry Rescue Remedy with me at all times. It is safe for anyone and any animal. Here is some info on it. Whatever the situation – immediate or ongoing - Rescue® Remedy can help. Taken anytime, anywhere Rescue Remedy is totally natural and contains five of the 38 Bach ® Flower Essences: Rock Rose for terror and panic, Impatiens for irritation and impatience, Clematis for inattentiveness, Star of Bethlehem for shock and Cherry Plum for irrational thoughts. These combinations of Bach Flower Essences that is especially beneficial when you find yourself in traumatic situations, such as, stress, emergencies, after getting bad news, before an exam or job interview and all other kind of situations where we suddenly lose balance mentally. The Essences quickly get us back in our normal balance so that we calmly can deal with any situation. I work with a Homeopath and she always recommends this product first and foremost for a tragedy and any type of stressful situation. Look it up online for more information you will not be disappointed. I think it would be great for you and for Dreamer with all she has been through also. You can mix it with water or I use it straight. Just a suggestion. I wish you the best.

OH I'm so very sorry to hear about your beautiful mare Bumble Bee
default_no.gif
You are enduring more then anyone should all at one time. I will continue to lift you and Art up in my prayers.Please see the doctor and get something to help you, you really need to take care of yourself right now. Joyce

Oh, I am terribly sorry! Does the vet think that maybe she got kicked since she had some hair missing?? Would this cause her to hemmorage or is it just an unexpected event???

I am so sorry about you losing her and all the stuff you've gone through! Please don't give up on these wonderful creatures. I hope you can find a way to get on with life after all of this!
default_no.gif
No one should have to go through what you have!

My husband's first comment when he heard what the Vet said was "Do they have goats?"

He was being a bit flippant, but seriously, is there any possibility that this could be related to Dreamer's dislocated hip? I know such traumatic injuries can just happen, but I can't help but wonder if there isn't some common thread linking them.

About a year ago, we found one of our goats dead, with blood around her mouth and nose, no other outward signs of trauma. We didn't have her necropsied, but I've often wondered if one of the other goats might have been responsible.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just spoken with Theresa and am going to ask everyone to PLEASE PLEASE pray for her and Art.

Art is going to being taking Theresa in as her doctor thinks she is having a "mild" stroke. She is having difficulty saying S's and R's. My heart is just breaking for her.

If everyone could please say an extra prayer for her today that would be wonderful.

default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

We are all praying for you Art and Theresa. I am so sorry. Please take care of yourself.

Theresa I agree with Xanax. It will take the stress level down so you can carry on. You need to be there for Dreamer and Miranda. The xanax will not make you too sleepy but it will ease your nerves and help you get through the next few weeks. It won't drug you up so that you don't greave properly for your dear Bee.

Thinking of you and Art and saying prayers to relieve your pain and heart ache.

I don't post much BUT have to send Prayers and Love to Teresa and Art.....what a year for so many..But enough is enough!!!!!!!

BIG HUGE PRAYERS Zoooooming from So Calif for Teresa!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

I have been quietly following these threads and you all have been in my prayers, but I wanted to say that I am praying doubly hard for Theresa and Art.

I am so sorry for your loss and the difficulties you two have been facing.

OMG, will this never end? Poor Theresa and Art!! Definitely sending additional good thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for the update. Saying a prayer for Theresa that it is not a mild stroke - I can imagine why it could be with all she and Art have been through. They along with Dreamer have had such a rough time.

Barbie

default_pray.gif
Theresa and Art you are in my prayers and will be until everyone is back to normal again, my heart is breaking for you both, and dear sweet Dreamer,

Where did Miranda go, does anyone know? I've been watching her on camera and she was let out of her stall....

So sorry to hear of your precious Bumble Bee's passing.

{{ Hugs and prayers }}

OMG, I am sending double triple prayers your way, I hope it is not a mild stroke...the tremendous stress has got to end.

(((((Theresa and Art)))))

Latest posts

Back