I have gone and Done IT!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RNR

Reaction score
Have been threating and looking and wanting a mini donkey for ever now! Well over the weekend I went with a friend to OHIO to pick up her new ponies! Well the adorable little Grey long eared pony jumped in our trailer! Well mabey he is not a pony but a DONKEY!! He is soo sweet! I was going to wait to post about him till I had a pic of him but could not wait! I will hopefully have pics tonight or tomarrow! He calls me everytime I walk out hte door or when I walk away from him! It is soo nice to have a HE HA WWW Around agin! We had a Pony Mule about 5 years ago we rescued him from a Auction we lost him 2 years ago he was 30+ years old! Well I got to go get pics!!

RNR

Edit: to ad Pics!

188dbfb3.jpg

55d500a3.jpg

e14b3133.jpg

44b283ba.jpg

14ed7f2a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Iam enjoying him! He is soo smart! HE also has all the other animals on the farm looking like what is that!

This is a pick of the goats while he was HE HAw ing

2b3fdc08.jpg

congratulations on your new donkey. He looks very sweet.

I never knew they could be so much fun.

Congratulations on your new donkey. We got 2 jennies about a year ago and just love
wub.gif
them.

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" on your new donkey! He is adorable. I just know that I must find one of those darling little long ears for myself!!
yes.gif

AWGGGG---he is so cute!
wub.gif
There is just something about those longears that make us fall in love with them!
wub.gif
CONGRATULATIONS, I can see a few more in the future at your house
wink.gif
Corinne

Congratulations, he's just to cute!! You should have alot of fun with him!!

Thanks guys! We are calling him Fonzzie!!!!

RNR

Congradulations on your new donkey - have fun with him! ( Cute name by the way! )

Uhoh!! Donkeys are addictive!! I see more donks in the future!!

He is an nice looking lil guy!! Lovely head and oh...what a set of ears!! More to hear the tater chip bag!!

Latest posts

Back