I feel so honored!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations. How excited you must be. Is that Buff in your avatar? Just wondering about the name Buff???

Congrats! AWESOME!!! Your horse just captured my complete attention. Just gorgeous

and showed his heart out!

I hope it's ok I posted this photo, one of my favorites from the World Show.

~Sandy

DSC_4073web.jpg

Thank you everyone!! Helicoptor, as far as your question, no Buff is not the horse in my avatar. He is on my webpage though. Also on page three of this forum post. Hes a perlino, which at first when he was born, I wasnt really sure he would show well because of his color but I after trying him in the show ring he has been right up there at every show starting as a yearling colt in his show career. He just loves showing!!! I guess hes a color you have to look a little harder at to see the muscle definition but when a horse has good conformation the judges still can see it no matter what the color!!!

Sandee,

Wow what a beautiful photo!!! I really loved seeing it, thats a beautiful shot you took and thank you very much!

Latest posts

Back