I feel so honored!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tenltraining

Reaction score
I was looking over the amha honor roll results and Ten Ls Destinys IN The Buff won amha honor roll champion Sr. stallion 30-32!!! This is such great news for us. Last year my husband Joe won the level 1 amateur sr. stallion amha honor roll with Buff and recieved a gorgeous silver and gold belt buckle, he still shows it to people all the time, it was a great award. I felt like we had a good year showing and competition is always tough around here but wow, such great news on Buff!

I would love to hear how others have done too on the honor roll awards too, Youth, amateur and open???? Let us hear about it!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you have beautiful horses
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations!!! That IS a huge honor and you should be proud. I just downloaded the whole Honor Roll and saw Buff on there and "recognized" him from his pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Laura that's wonderful. Do you know who this is?????

Congratulations Laura and Joe! Buff is such a beautiful stallion and like all your horses is always presented at his best! I'm very happy for all of you!
default_aktion033.gif

Love the Buff! Congratulations - well deserved honor.

Congrats Laura & Joe! You guys sure deserve it!

Kay

Yippee! Congratulations!! Your beautiful boy deserves it Laura!

WHOO HOO LAURA!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations! Buff is just incredible! Wish I lived closer

I'd love to breed my Dream to him! Thank you so much for your help last year!
default_wub.png

You guys Rock!

Joy

Laura, a HUGE congratulations to you and Joe. He is a lovely stallion and produces beautiful foals. You should be quite proud of him!

Congratulations, what a wonderful award, and well deserved!! It is a testimony for those who work hard at what they do, and do well!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Wow, thanks for all the wonderful compliments!!! Buff is such a fun horse and has a great personality to go with it.

Kiss This, Of course I know who you are, LOL!!! For those that dont know, my husband names a gorgeous horse, Kiss This, and while being a little different name it is catchy, lol! Hes come up with a few cute names like that!

Anyway, thank you all for your compliments, you really made me smile today!

Congratulations Laura! I just want to say that you are truly kind to everyone.....even us 'small folks!'
default_yes.gif

Pam

Latest posts

Back