We did take two horses to Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimomNC

Reaction score
While I did the bragging on our stallion, we did have another horse there too.

Our Sr Over Mare, Unos Carolina Showgirl Of LTF was again for the second year in a row, Res National Champion Sr Mare Over, Youth 7 & under with Colby Coleman (High Point Girl 7 & under) . She was also shown in Youth 8 - 12 by Casey Waxler (High Point Girl 8 - 12) and placed fourth. Samantha showed her in Amateur Sr Mares over and placed 5th in a really tough class. Caroline went on to 5th in Open Sr Mares 34 - 36, and Solid color mares over. She was 9th in her 3 year old mare Futurity Class as well. She placed in all but one class she was shown in and was part of the group for the High Point Girls in both 7 & under and 8 - 12. We are thrilled with how Caroline did and hope to finish her HOF next year.

While Tyler (RHA Splash Of Curry) was National Reserve Champion Stallion over and National Champion Jr Stallion Over, he was also Res National Champion Amateur Jr Stallion Over and 5th in Model Stallions Over.

We had an awesome show all the way around. Our horses entered the ring 12 times and placed 11 times, it just doesnt' get any better than that.

We would also like thank everyone that supported us and helped us along the way. Cheryl, David and Heather Powell who not only bred Caroline but saved Tyler's life as a weanling. Bob and Pam Walsh who gave us the chance to own Tyler, it just worked out right. Bryan Hall and Craig Westergaard for taking care of our kids (dogs) while we were gone, Vicki, Claire and Ted Almay who were cheering us on and right there for support all the time. Colby and Casey who showed Caroline the best she could be shown. James Walsh, well not much else I can say, we couldn't have done it without you. From our first horse at 28" that you showed way back when to several supremes and an Honor Roll title, to a National Reserve Grand Champion, you have always come through for us. God Blessed us the day he gave us all of these special people to make our lives full. This was the best show ever and I wouldn't change a thing about how we got to this point, except, I wish Audie was here to share it with us. He would be so proud.

TylerNGC.jpg

caroline2.jpg

Congratulations! Sounds like you had a banner week!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats again Karen to you and Samantha!!! I was watching from home and your horses looked and did great! I know you wish Audie was here, but you can bet that he was watching and cheering!!!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back